2019 European Parliament Election - EUROPEAN PEOPLE'S PARTY WIN

How cool, you quoting theguardian as a support to your argument, the moment i do it, guardian is fake news. Look i am not denying that Labour has been a disgrace. JC needs to resign right now.

Corbyn has been giving mixed-messages about Brexit since 2016 - from wanting Article 50 invoked the day after the Referendum to appearing to favour the possibility of maybe thinking about another Referendum.Is it all his fault - no. Is he largely responsible - yes! Still majority of the Labour voters remain "stay in the EU votes".

He's been giving mixed messages because his party is ideologically trapped. If he supports leave, the inner-city vote they've spent decades building will go somewhere else. If he supports remain, the old Labour vote will go somewhere else.

Being pro-honesty isn't anti-democracy, as much as the '350 million pounds per week' set would think.

Speaking of pro-honesty, Farage never made this claim.

Speaking of pro-honesty, Farage never made this claim.
I never attributed it to Farage specifically.

Are you stating that the leave campaign never made this claim, and the busses were all photoshopped?

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

Are you stating that the leave campaign never made this claim, and the busses were all photoshopped?
Do we need to re hold an election every time misinformation is proven to have been distributed? How about fines and penalties to deter those who knowingly mislead voters, with fact checking encouraged. Anyone who wants the truth can look past election slogans and find it in this day and age.

Do we need to re hold an election every time misinformation is proven to have been distributed? How about fines and penalties to deter those who knowingly mislead voters, with fact checking encouraged. Anyone who wants the truth can look past election slogans and find it in this day and age.
Hence Boris Johnson's current issues.

Which leave campaign?

Vote Leave, which was basically an arm of the Conservative Party (the same party which has failed to actually get Britain to leave the EU), certainly did, but Leave.EU/GO, which had an equal claim in terms of influence (particularly among the grassroots) certainly did not.

Which leave campaign?

Vote Leave, which was basically an arm of the Conservative Party (the same party which has failed to actually get Britain to leave the EU), certainly did, but Leave.EU/GO, which had an equal claim in terms of influence (particularly among the grassroots) certainly did not.
And which of those Leave parties represents "those lefty rascals" as per the post I was responding to?

Please rephrase the question so it makes sense.
FFS I can't get the crayons out. Read the posts I was responding to before you butted in.

FFS I can't get the crayons out. Read the posts I was responding to before you butted in.

Ah, temper temper.

The post you were responding to was responding to me, so I have already read it.

Your response decided to tar the entire Leave campaign, and therefore other leavers like FireKraquora, with the same brush. I suspect, if you asked him, he wouldn't be identifying with Vote Leave.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Brexit party only received 5.1 million votes. And Brexiters are wanking over it. People are sick of this Brexit nonsense with no end in sight. This goes for everyone, remainers and leavers.

17.4 million. Biggest vote for anything in UK history.

Yes people are sick of those imbeciles in Brussels refusing to negotiate in good faith and using their pathetic Irish lap poodles to prevent a deal.

EU migrants also pay more taxes than Non-EU migrants and most EU migrants get to UK with a job offer and the cost to the government is also lower than Non-EU ones.

Tiger snake less likely to kill you than a taipan. Hardly an argument for having a tiger snake as a pet

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

Yes people are sick of those imbeciles in Brussels refusing to negotiate in good faith and using their pathetic Irish lap poodles to prevent a deal.

Tiger snake less likely to kill you than a taipan. Hardly an argument for having a tiger snake as a pet
Ladies and gentleman, the mentality of a Brexit voter with absolutely not clue on how anythign works other than IMMIGRANTS.

17.4m might be the most, but going by voter turnout it wasn't. Not bigger than any of the 70s and 80s elections. But you know. IMMIGRANTS.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ladies and gentleman, the mentality of a Brexit voter with absolutely not clue on how anythign works other than IMMIGRANTS.

17.4m might be the most, but going by voter turnout it wasn't. Not bigger than any of the 70s and 80s elections. But you know. IMMIGRANTS.

Says the throttler who is utterly clueless on all topics not least economics.

https://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

Turnout was 72%

Higher than any election this century. Another Fail from The Welder.

https://www.tutor2u.net/politics/reference/turnout

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Says the throttler who is utterly clueless on all topics not least economics.

https://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

Turnout was 72%

Higher than any election this century. Another Fail from The Welder.

https://www.tutor2u.net/politics/reference/turnout
Can't even read a simple sentence without going off in a firey rage and abusing people. I said 70s and 80s, hell even 1992. "Highest turnout EVARRRRRRRRR"

Stay classy.. and healthy, once the immigrants go you won't have the NHS.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal

Why would they need to negotiate with "good faith". They are allowed to look after their interests ahead of someone who is leaving the bloc. Being a free marketeer you scare me at times. UK has blamed every single evil on EU, Farage has called the EU a NWO (enter anti semitic CT which you are fine with cause its your man) and you expect EU to give a s**t about UK? stuff the UK, UK is a middle of the road country when it comes to per capita income in EU.

Newspapers like DT been saying how EU will bend over so much in negotiations, well deluded bunch the leavers aren't they? EU clearly is holding their ground, the UK is eating their own. I for one want to send Farage to the frontline who see what an arse he makes out of himself. He thinks negotiating a deal is the same as selling commodities.

And it's your man Farage who said a "narrow victory" is unfinished business. A leave campaign full of lies and deceit, by leavers who said they would be perfectly ok with a 2nd referendum (Rees Mogg) and to stay in the Single market Norway style. All of Farage, Banks, Johnson, Mogg, Owens, Davis, Foster, Hannan etc.

That's right, instead bring non EU workers on employment visa which is gonna cost the government a fortune. Do you have any idea how much it costs the government to recruit people from outside the EU?

Last edited:
Back