2019 European Parliament Election - EUROPEAN PEOPLE'S PARTY WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Also - you realise one of his metal trading companies went insolvent? What a wonderful guy. He's exactly like Trump - trading on a name rather than his failed businesses.

Wow attacking a bloke for having the guts to start their own business. How pathetic.

Wow attacking a bloke for having the guts to start their own business. How pathetic.
Hahaha, found out so attacks me for showing that he's better off as an MEP because he wasn't making money (and paying off debts) as a business man.

Maybe you should do some research on your idols first. Or just on anyone, you seem to have a huge gap of knowledge everywhere.

Post hasnt aged well! Staggering how this is turning out.

Completely owned Marr who made an utter fool of himself. Its not a general election its all about Europe. Yet Marr was ignoritng that. No wonder he is dominating the polls.

Apparently you missed Nigel Farage in Methyr where he was asked eight times how Brexit would benefit the town.

Eventually he mentioned Steel (40 miles away) and Fishing (even further).

You couldn't make it up ...

If that is your benchmark, you are well and truly finished in this thread.

Maybe you should read more about how it went into bankruptcy and how his brother profited from it? It runs in the family.

For a bloke who is running the elections said "i have no manifesto and i will let you know after the elections", its scary people like you can't see the obvious.

American health care is the single biggest cause of bankruptcy in the United States. Your man wants a US style insurance system instead of the NHS and on top of that he was pissed off when asked about those policies and said "forget what i said before, listen to what i am saying now", Cool, so what are you saying now? where is your brexit party manifesto and what am i voting for? For once, stop being biased and see the obvious. It's not about Brexit, its about this uber fascist ***** clueless moron who is fooling you people in the name of Brexit. He has no national interest in mind outside of his own personal gains, like before.

On top of that he is stop crying skint for "serving the people". His company benefitted half a million dollars this year where he is the sole director. Do your ******* research, the bloke is a pathological liar. I really hope he wins and gets a seat in the negotiation table and when he fails to deliver, lets see whom he blames next time.

Hahaha, found out so attacks me for showing that he's better off as an MEP because he wasn't making money (and paying off debts) as a business man.

Maybe you should do some research on your idols first. Or just on anyone, you seem to have a huge gap of knowledge everywhere.

You muppet. He did ok before he went out on his own. I know someone who worked with him. Just because a Goldmans Sachs trader leaves and starts a hedge fund that blows up (happens all the time), doesnt mean they blew all their wealth.

We can add the City to topics that you are utterly ignorant on.

American health care is the single biggest cause of bankruptcy in the United States. Your man wants a US style insurance system instead of the NHS and on top of that he was pissed off when asked about those policies and said "forget what i said before, listen to what i am saying now", Cool, so what are you saying now? where is your brexit party manifesto and what am i voting for? .

The NHS is a diabolically bad system, no sane person would condone such a useless and poorly performing system.

Funny thing is the better he dioes in the polls the more hysterical you are becoming. Rather amusing.

You muppet. He did ok before he went out on his own. I know someone who worked with him. Just because a Goldmans Sachs trader leaves and starts a hedge fund that blows up (happens all the time), doesnt mean they blew all their wealth.
We can add an inability to read and think critically to your giant list of flaws. You can't accept his faults and his lying that you totally ignore facts. Back to ignore you go.

The NHS is a diabolically bad system, no sane person would condone such a useless and poorly performing system.

Funny thing is the better he dioes in the polls the more hysterical you are becoming. Rather amusing.

Funny? i tell ya what's funny. Funny is running for the the same "undemocractic" European elections your man accuses the EU to be? now all of a sudden everything is about democracy hey? LOL. Get on the most undemocratic platform to deliver democracy.

Maybe he wanted to say "Once elected I will use my platform in the Parliament to moan endlessly about how undemocratic the whole affair is".

LOL just LOL. By his own admission he just copy pasted Italian far right party 5star parties strategies and last night admitted Brexit party is actually a "company" where him and Tice are the 2 sole decision makers. No members, no manifesto, no nothing. He also stated he doesn't believe in "members" in a party. What does that sound to you? democracy? it's autocracy in the name of democracy. Look Brexit is a separate issue but to support this fascist, you are showing your true colours.

UKIP won last time, do you think i care about it? he won't s**t in a national election.

NHS might be bad but it's a thousand times better than what America has at the moment, the fact that you are even arguing this goes to show you have been blinded by Brexit and propaganda. Anything Farage says you will defend it. Just ******* ask an average American how bad their system is. People been forced to sell kidneys for treatment even...* i dont think you got a clue on how bad the US system is. It's one of the worst amongst first world nations.

UK should be aiming for an Aussie style healthcare, not an American style one. Oh but farage said, must be true, after this million lies before haven't convinced you of the fact that he is a pathological liar.

Last edited:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48315552

I'll destroy your life and take some corrupt money and run. He is a smarmy git who is only in it for himself.

Nigel Farage is a thoroughly odious politician of the far right.And he's managing to act as a catalyst for something really worrying amongst some sectors of the population.Namely a sort of distorted nationalism based on a past that never really existed in the first place.Yet it's something that's proving attractive to relatively large numbers of people which beggars the question where's it going to lead to?

I don't think questions being asked about Farage's expenses will stall his bandwagon because the mirage he represents is already stopping many people-and especially working class people-asking the questions they should really be asking.For instance when have those on the far right ever really cared about the working classes ? And what sort of society are we likely to get with them in power with public services and social security slashed even further whilst taxes are cut which primarily benefit the rich ?.

The Labour Party is every bit as responsible as the Tories for the rise in nationalism that Farage is so successfully exploiting over the issue of Brexit .For there's a growing disconnect between the Labour Party and the working class heartlands which has left a vacuum in the UK democratic process. A vacuum which the extremists are only too happy to fill if given the chance.

Democracy and the "Nigel Farage Brexit Party" are a million light years apart, just read his comments pre-Brexit i posted in the Brexit thread, how goalposts been shifted by every single one of these liars Moggy included.

Last edited:
You muppet. He did ok before he went out on his own. I know someone who worked with him.

lol...so you agree he lied about being skint after having opened several offshore accounts, EU pension and "personal" gifts from his criminal buddies to the tune of half a million euros? The definition of being skint to him is having a few million dollars in a bank account maybe? :drunk:

This is the man who preached about openness and transparency that would shake the Establishment rigid. Hypocrite are em people who support people like him. Put your brexit bias aside for a while and lets talk about his constant lying and pointing fingers at others for a change, the moment it points towards him, its a conspiracy. Straight out of Trumps playbook and i agree, I think it's counterproductive at best and all this investgative journalism exposing him as a fraud, It will boost his campaign and it already did. He might be a compulsive liar but certainly not an idiot, gotta give him credit for that, he hit it out of the park for sure.

Last edited:
Did Brexiters purge EU voters without knowing/caring that's illegal? https://www.theguardian.com/politic...european-election-polling-booths-admin-errors

oh look - it’s that great British institution, ’Pass The Buck’ time. Everything goes **** up but nobody is responsible (can't blame the EU on this one but i am waiting for meds to blame it on the german servers or dutch software or french telecoms). It happens in every utensil-up, screw up and disaster. And then 30 years’ later they have an enquiry into it - after everyone is dead. Just a banana republic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should any non UK.citizens have a right to vote on the UK representation in the failing EU (same should apply for any country)

If you need to ask, it's a waste of our time to answer.

If you need to ask, it's a waste of our time to answer.

Because you can't justify an EU ruling that should never have been undemocratically forced on the UK as a result of both parties years of just blindly accepting EU policies. EU was probably a good idea but it was allowed to just grow and grow more influential without thought for the consequences or putting decisions to the people.

Because you can't justify an EU ruling that should never have been undemocratically forced on the UK as a result of both parties years of just blindly accepting EU policies. EU was probably a good idea but it was allowed to just grow and grow more influential without thought for the consequences or putting decisions to the people.
Another person who doesn't understand the EU. I salute you. Wayne Glew says hi.

What kind of democracy are you thinking of where a minority can dictate policy against the majority?

Oh, is it the UK one, where a minority of Tory voters can form the UK government and determine policy entirely?

Cool.

https://www.news.com.au/world/europ...s/news-story/915b9545109f46e6e4de56c3afcbf5b4

Brexit Party emerges as clear leader in EU votes
The Brexit Party is positioned to smash the Tories, Labour and Liberal Democrats in what is forecast to be a historic EU election victory.

37a03f2372d2dd974748f68659ee2fe3

Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage gestures at a polling station to vote in the European parliament elections, which his party looks set to win.
The Brexit Party is set to sensationally wipe the floor with the floundering Tories and Labour in the European election as vote counting is underway.
Forecasts show that Nigel Farage’s new party will win 24 seats, or 32 per cent, while the Tory government trails behind with only 12 per cent, reports The
Despite voting to leave more than three years ago, Britain was forced to take part in the polls and elect a whole new raft of Members of the European parliament (MEPs) in 12 regions.
Brits will pick 73 MEPs to seat in the 750-strong European parliament.
This year’s turnout represents a two per cent rise from 2014.
Tories secretly fear they could be completely wiped out, as some polls had them on just six per cent.

Great to see the Lib Dems do well, I think there really is space for a true centrist party. The issue for remainers is that roughly 52% voted for what you could consider Brexit (assuming all conservative voters are brexit voters and labour vice versa) parties which is pretty consistent with the referendum result.

Brexit Party says that being elected to 'undemocratic dictatorial totalitarian EU superstate' gives them a democratic mandate to negotiate a no-deal WTO exit which requires no negotiations. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

And people vote for that brainless shower of s**t. Well you got what you wanted, now back to EP you go Garage! can't wait.

So 32.9 percent voted for a Company, without a manifesto, just because the name Brexit was attached to it. So what exactly are you voting for? Brexit yeah i get it, but what about deal/no deal, immigration, Healthcare, budget, climate change etc etc? and Leavers wonder why they are laughed at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back