2019 F1 Championship Round 19 - United States Grand Prix - 1-3 November

Remove this Banner Ad

That one stop worked out horrible for Hulkenberg, they might be swapping these hards for some mediums in another 15 laps.

Don't think this is a straight forward finish, these hards won't last, Norris pushed to pass dan forcing him to use up some tyre life.

Why is albon quicker then the leaders on 32 lap old mediums when Hamilton was losing 3 seconds a lap? Strange

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Antony was correct. No matter what you think about Lewis the person, put him in a car and he’s a completely different person. One level above his competition.
Congrats Lewis. 6 championships since 2007. That’s simply awesome.
I disagree, if you compare all the head to head records I've got him as the 4th/5th best driver on the grid.

Just been in the best car for a long time.

I disagree, if you compare all the head to head records I've got him as the 4th/5th best driver on the grid.

Just been in the best car for a long time.
You need to name them.
Lewis may have been “in the best car” for a long time, but some of that is down to his input in developing that car.
Remember he took the punt, leaving a champion team for a team that was not setting the world on fire. Big risk, but paid off.

Antony was correct. No matter what you think about Lewis the person, put him in a car and he’s a completely different person. One level above his competition.
Congrats Lewis. 6 championships since 2007. That’s simply awesome.
Disagree with that - he's still a flog when he's driving, but he is a brilliant race car driver and the best of the current generation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back