2019 F1 Championship Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 15-17 November

Remove this Banner Ad

Great drive from VER, controlled the race from the outset and had no problems getting past HAM when required. Well deserved win.
Ferrari......oh boy :( Well, cant give them s**t for at least racing each other.
HAM turned into the British torpedo and ****ed ALB hard there :( Feel for ALB, was on for a fairytale podium. HAM deserves that penalty but credit for him admitting that it was his fault straight after the race.
Congrats to GAS and also SAI (after penalties) for their first career podiums as well.

Last edited:
Another crap move from Ricciardo this year. Got away with it this this, but there was no authority is the move. He is just not getting it.
No word on Norris pushing Ricciardo onto the grass?
No?
While I don’t disagree that Ricciardo isn’t on his best game this year, the bashing is becoming a little tiresome.

So watching the race now (some of us can’t get up at 4am then be comatose at work), cracking race.
If I was an F1 driver I would have had a shot at the pass, just like Dan did. To not have a shot, that close, with the door open, would be an embarrassment to any F1 driver.
How much are the SkySports comms paid? To get all excited about Ham passing Ver, when in fact he was passing Albon, well that’s a huge embarrassment.
Not even half way through, this is what F1 needs to aim for.

Also...one thing I thought about while watching the race....can't believe that there is talk about moving the Brazilian GP away from Interlagos in 2021 :(
Such a stunning venue to watch cars drive + the historic significance of the track.

So, a SC for the Bottas car that was parked 10 metres from a gap, on the inside of a corner where momentum takes the cars away from the “incident”?
That needs some explaining.
You can easily tell Michael Masi comes from the Supercars school of deploying Safety Cars

I think it'd be best to worry about it if it happens. However, if RB are the leading team in a couple of years, then I think Ricciardo is "of the hook" anyway.

It'd be 3 years, and heaps of water would of gone under the bridge. Had Ricciardo stayed, there could've been a possibility that RB would've let him go.

It's like people ripping into Nathan Buckley for leaving Brisbane for Collingwood to "win premierships". Sure, Buckley never won a flag and Brisbane did, and they won at the expense Buckley's teams. But they won 8 years after Buckley left.
No word on Norris pushing Ricciardo onto the grass?
No?
I don't give a s**t about Norris. So yes, it's no.
While I don’t disagree that Ricciardo isn’t on his best game this year, the bashing is becoming a little tiresome.
Bashing is becoming tiresome?

Why don't you get annoyed at him for giving me a reason to whack him?
If I was an F1 driver I would have had a shot at the pass, just like Dan did.
Maybe. But whether or not you pulled off the moves would dictate whether you're any good or a dumbarse.

To not have a shot, that close, with the door open, would be an embarrassment to any F1 driver.
That's BS.

To not make an attempt would mean you'd have to be aware there's an opportunity in the first place, but the driver didn't take it. It is very difficult to watch them and notice a distinct lack of pace to have a go. It's difficult for many to be able to tell there was an opportunity to pass when a driver hasn't tried.

Had Hamilton not attempted to pass Albon for instance, no one would criticised Hamilton for not going for it. They would've just watched them go round the corner like they had been doing all race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back