2019 Fantasy AFL questions

Touched on last week, but it seems answorth didn’t play lockdown rather HB. What’s his JS like in the team with Zac baileys imminent return?

A pretty big unknown IMO. I think we'll like to get Bailey back in at some stage but not sure when and who goes out. Answerth would be the likely one you would imagine but we may rest someone like hodge next week and possibly for the Freo game two weeks after that so that may buy him until then perhaps. Bailey can come in up the ground if Answerth goes well down there too so thats a possibility. very unsure on him for my own team at the moment. Will be watching next week's teams

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
A pretty big unknown IMO. I think we'll like to get Bailey back in at some stage but not sure when and who goes out. Answerth would be the likely one you would imagine but we may rest someone like hodge next week and possibly for the Freo game two weeks after that so that may buy him until then perhaps. Bailey can come in up the ground if Answerth goes well down there too so thats a possibility. very unsure on him for my own team at the moment. Will be watching next week's teams
any more insight on Answerth JS with another week and selection to base it on?
Bailey back plus no other outs due to injury, only omissions with him holding his spot obviously a good sign but is he still very iffy or solidifying a position

any more insight on Answerth JS with another week and selection to base it on?
Bailey back plus no other outs due to injury, only omissions with him holding his spot obviously a good sign but is he still very iffy or solidifying a position

I've brought him in this week albeit still unsure on JS personally. I've got a theory that we're looking long term for him to replace hodge in the side so we're getting a good look at him at the moment. Quite possibly as the season progresses, if we're in the finals race then he might get dropped but will depend on form. Walker will be back in next week but i'm banking on Lester being dropped before Answerth as we don't need another 190+cm player if we've got Gardiner and Hodge filling that role.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Gday guys

I rate Witherden highly as a future premium and took the plunge on him in DT this year like many others, his first 5 weeks were pretty consistent, normally getting 20-25 possies a week and 5-10 marks and was scoring consistently in the 75-105 range which is perfectly acceptable for a low end premium

Since Answerth has came in the side, Witherden's possession numbers have absolutely plummeted and he's only scraping the footy about 15 times a week while Rich just keeps getting tons of ball.

Who is killing Witherden's scoring currently? Is it both Answerth and Rich, or is it just one of them? Trying to work this one out.

On current form and in his current very unfriendly DT role he is a trade on his bye option.

Will be pretty disappointed if so as he looked the goods for a 90 average after 5 rounds, now he's in the no mans land of 70-75

Hey guys, any insight into Hinge’s JS?
Seems fair IMO - he's in a position cycled through a few players but giving a more hard-nosed and defensive minded thought process.

...now see him dropped this week.

Seems fair IMO - he's in a position cycled through a few players but giving a more hard-nosed and defensive minded thought process.

...now see him dropped this week.

Came here before checking the named teams... yep dropped.

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Howdy all! Rich seems to be having a career best season SC wise. Is he playing a different role?

Muchas Gracias :)

Back