Preview Politics in Australia

What are the three key issues of the 2019 Federal Election?

• The economy

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Tax

• Government Services

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Climate policy

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Animal welfare

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Environment

• Wages

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Industrial democracy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superannuation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Housing affordability

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing in here Snags ? Have you got lost :D

I am following you about AA, to ensure you are adhering to the principles of the Church of GG :p

But in all honesty, this thread popped up in my sidebar and I like elections :D

You’ve allowed us a peek inside your personal thoughts. I’ve got to say it’s a tad disturbing.

Disturbing? Why, do you have something to hide Robbo? :p

I have spent many hours, contemplating democracy and what form superior electoral representation could take. Sadly, I am thus far no closer to unlocking the answer to this....so, for now, I have to accept that it is what it is.

Both sides of mainstream politics bore me (at best) or frighten me (at worst). The rise of moderates has, in effect, removed the capacity for political extremism, which I think we have lost to our ultimate doom. However, we DO have a form of extreme moderation. And anyone who spends even a minute contemplating this should be concerned.

I am following you about AA, to ensure you are adhering to the principles of the Church of GG :p

But in all honesty, this thread popped up in my sidebar and I like elections :D
You total stalker :p

Tread warily friend , strangers are not usually welcome around here.

Disturbing? Why, do you have something to hide Robbo? :p

I have spent many hours, contemplating democracy and what form superior electoral representation could take. Sadly, I am thus far no closer to unlocking the answer to this....so, for now, I have to accept that it is what it is.

Both sides of mainstream politics bore me (at best) or frighten me (at worst). The rise of moderates has, in effect, removed the capacity for political extremism, which I think we have lost to our ultimate doom. However, we DO have a form of extreme moderation. And anyone who spends even a minute contemplating this should be concerned.
I was referring to your dystopian future. Any reference to secret police, guns and gas masks should be avoided.

You total stalker :p

Tread warily friend , strangers are not usually welcome around here.

Then I shall respectfully bow out AA, and leave the sanctity of the thread to your esteemed person :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about a labor party with vision and balls! Also clean out the waste in government departments, its an obscene waste of money
There’s no money in Government Departments. That’s why the services provided are shite. The current Government has continued with the ‘Efficiency Dividend’ which effectively means money has to be cut on an annual basis. If you want a better public service then you should advocate for more money.

Now if you were talking about parliamentary representatives wasting money. I’m onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back