2019 FIBA World Cup (previously known as the World Championships)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wian

Premiership Player
May 21, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NZ Breakers / New York Knicks
So against Spain, Is it losers out, or do we play the other loser from the other game for 3rd and 4th place?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Game against Spain is 4pm WST. Might need to try leave work a little early on Friday i think.

Boomers v Spain straight into Eagles v Geelong is not going to be a bad way to kick off the weekend (as long as boomers and eagles win lol)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Game against Spain is 4pm WST. Might need to try leave work a little early on Friday i think.

Boomers v Spain straight into Eagles v Geelong is not going to be a bad way to kick off the weekend (as long as boomers and eagles win lol)
Why not subscribe to Kayo Sports on your mobile/cell phone and you can watch it at work? 🤡🤡🤡

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
USA playing Serbia tomorrow night at 7pm local time, and Czechs v Poland at 9pm local time.

Less than a 24hr turn around for USA and the Czechs in a tournament after playing so many games already, gees.

Bleedblueandgold

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2009
No idea
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos, Matildas, Boomers, Opals
Wtf that rly sucks... They said that our game would be after the other semi on the broadcast. Guess I'll be watching it on delay. Thankfully that's no issue on Kayo. I watched the Senegal game the same way lol. Hopefully I won't get stuck at work so I can finish watching it before the Eagles game begins.

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Wtf that rly sucks... They said that our game would be after the other semi on the broadcast. Guess I'll be watching it on delay. Thankfully that's no issue on Kayo. I watched the Senegal game the same way lol. Hopefully I won't get stuck at work so I can finish watching it before the Eagles game begins.
Yeah its weird, on the fixtures FIBA has Argentina v France listed as game #87 and Aus v Spain as #88, but then when you look at tip off times they're playing game #88 before #87

Top Bottom