2019 FIBA World Cup (previously known as the World Championships)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the world has caught up

Nope. A USA team even merely close to full strength would have run the table this world cup. A strong us team as the Olympics will handle everyone easily. Heck adding Kuzma and Tatum back into this terrible lineup and they more than likely win it all and neither of them are close to an Olympic squad.

Will this US team go down as one of the worst US teams of all time?

Yep definitely the crappiest since the Marbury led one. Was always gonna happen with everyone pulling out and going with a young unbalanced team then losing Kuzma and Tatum. I am actually impressed with them in their behaviour and endeavour, they are losing but all seem to be working hard and enjoying being there without any massive sulking and on court sooks one would expect from previous shite USA teams.

“It’s tough,” Andrew Bogut said on Wednesday. “It’s tougher than an NBA schedule.
“FIBA is way more physical than the NBA, first and foremost. It’s pretty hard recovering, just 48 hours rest. Then, couple that with: everything in China takes twice as long as they say it’s supposed to; traffic, a lot of people everywhere, nothing every runs on time.
“Our last hotel was a shambles, so we had to figure out where to eat half the time, and had to figure out those things on the fly. But that’s part of traveling all over a country. We’ve experienced this before, and I think we’re resilient when it comes to off-the-court stuff.”

and another one:

Last edited:
Game against Spain is 4pm WST. Might need to try leave work a little early on Friday i think.

Boomers v Spain straight into Eagles v Geelong is not going to be a bad way to kick off the weekend (as long as boomers and eagles win lol)

Aaaaand i need to stay back at work :(

Looking like some sneaky kayo for most of the boomers at work before rushing home just in time for the eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back