2nds 2019 Finals – SF v Poor Little SA Richmond (Preview/Gameday/Review)

Remove this Banner Ad

Selection: Livewire forward included in extended squad

'Pacy defender Kai Pudney', really? Is it that hard for our own employees to get this kinda s**t right?

Johnson - Frampton - Cox
Farrell - Marshall - Woodcock

Ladhams - Trengove - Drew
Sutcliffe - Atley - Mayes

Elsworthy - Lienert - Hewett
Corcoran - McKenzie - Garner

Pudney - Frederick - Hayes - Davidson - Appleton

----

So, most probably, Pudney and Frederick will be cut. If Hayes is out; then, I'm melting. So far, I'm fine with the lineup.

In: AJ
Out: Frederick

Last edited:

Well the missus has done it again, although not to the same extent as last week as they weren’t Corporate Box tix.

After I got home about 8:30 last night she said to me “I was offered tickets to the Norwood v Crows game on Sunday and sent you an email about it. Because you didn’t answer my email I didn’t put my hand up for them.”

Well dear I don’t sit on my laptop all day waiting for emails to come in. Just send me a text.

Just wait. Both us and Norwood will win this week and she will accept Corporate tickets for the Prelim.

Well the missus has done it again, although not to the same extent as last week as they weren’t Corporate Box tix.

After I got home about 8:30 last night she said to me “I was offered tickets to the Norwood v Crows game on Sunday and sent you an email about it. Because you didn’t answer my email I didn’t put my hand up for them.”

Well dear I don’t sit on my laptop all day waiting for emails to come in. Just send me a text.

Just wait. Both us and Norwood will win this week and she will accept Corporate tickets for the Prelim.

— Never say no to free footy tickets!

Strike 2 ;)

Port are playing, so rain is assured, cold wet, windy 15 degrees predicted then mid next week a couple of days at 22, then if lose and we have to play the PF you know it won't be 22. If we get thru to the GF we might finally have a good day for footy.

Port are playing, so rain is assured, cold wet, windy 15 degrees predicted then mid next week a couple of days at 22, then if lose and we have to play the PF you know it won't be 22. If we get thru to the GF we might finally have a good day for footy.
Hope so re the weather. North drew with Glenelg in this crappy weather. Many (Glenelg) players all came out in long sleeves. They hated the windy wet conditions.

Looking forward to this one, something i havent said about a Power game in years. Hopefully we can get a win, need to start well to have any chance.

However gotta feel the Bays are a class above. Really don't want to play Norwood in the prelim, they scare me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the umpiring is reasonable, then I reckon Port should win, they haven’t lost to the bays in the finals since 1990 after all.

As for the ‘curtain raiser’, given you guys hate both sides, will be interesting to see who Port fans would prefer to get the win?

There is no chance in hell the umpiring will be reasonable.

F**k the pieces of s**t from that cesspit known as Gl***lg. I hope we absolutely destroy that scum.
Well done for maintaining the rage. Im more 'meh' because i havent seen glenelg as remotely relevant to anything since about 1993.
Still, knocking them off for the first flag for a while in '88 i think it was as a little kid ... good times

Can't see us winning this one. McKenzie and Corcoran need to have A+ games on McBean and Reynolds to give us a chance.

McBean is a real worry. Will have 4 or 5 inches of height on our tallest defender. The midfield is gonna need to shut off his supply because or defenders won't beat him one-on-one.

Norwood will beat the cows easily, they are terrible
I am an Norwood supporter first and think we will lose. Crows have 15 AFL listed this week + Wright so much stronger than last week. Port will beat Glenelg. The next week Crows will have Davis comeback and Maybe Macpherson so will have a full quota of AFl listed against Glenelg. Could be an all AFL grand Final this year.

I am an Norwood supporter first and think we will lose. Crows have 15 AFL listed this week + Wright so much stronger than last week. Port will beat Glenelg. The next week Crows will have Davis comeback and Maybe Macpherson so will have a full quota of AFl listed against Glenelg. Could be an all AFL grand Final this year.
You literally could not have listed a less inspiring list of returning names.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back