2nds 2019 Finals – SF v Poor Little SA Richmond (Preview/Gameday/Review)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
So what did Frampton and AJ do that will come under scrutiny?
Didn't see what Johnson did, but Frampton inside 50 may have elbowed a guy in the head instead of going for the ball.

Bryce Gibbs didn't even get a fine when he gave Strange a concussion several weeks back for a similar thing.

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
I saw the Johnson thing. Was a late bump to the body after disposal on a Glenelg player who got straight back up probably a bit sore but completely uninjured. It was a lesser version of that Charlie Cameron hit on Houston in the 2017 Showdown. Downfield free kick and nothing more, suggesting otherwise is ridiculous.

Frampton on the other hand might be in a bit of trouble. Especially considering the organisation that we're dealing with here.

Last edited:

glitch01

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Dubai
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers
Working in India again this week, saw the scores when I got off the plane but only had a chance to watch the highlights now.
Some good goals by both teams.
I know the SANFL is very much second rate now but there is still something about watching football without all the associated AFL crap.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willsy10

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Frampton has been pretty average the last two weeks, it is reminding me a bit of Brett Eddy in 2017. Makes me think he might be leaving the club.

jac147

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Frampton has been pretty average the last two weeks, it is reminding me a bit of Brett Eddy in 2017. Makes me think he might be leaving the club.
Getting those vibes as well. Two weeks ago I would have been ropable but with two below average games - although with some brilliant moments - and the possibility of getting rubbed out for the gf, I’m getting over it. Could already been told he won’t get a contract extension! A bit sad really!

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Frampton and Johnson will be suspended. I don't know why anyone would believe otherwise. Do you forget who we are dealing with?
If it is graded as intentional, then there is no where to go, but a 1 week suspension. Looked intentional on the replay I finally saw. If it was clumsy and careless, he would end up with a fine as its low impact hit. Johnson I have to find the incident and watch it.

Last edited:

PepeSilvia

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Schadenfreude, Miami Heat
If it is graded intentional the there is no where to go but a 1 week suspension. Looked intentional on the replay I finally saw. If it was clumsy and careless hew would end up with a fine as its low impact hit. Johnson I have to find the incident and watch it.

View attachment 743168
When was the Frampton incident? Just watching the replay now.

Portmagpies36

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
On paper they may not be as good as the 14 and 17 sides but definitely look hungrier and that it would mean a lot to them to win.

I felt like Glenelg brought a fair bit of heat but we were definitely up for the fight.

The 2014 and 2017 GF's we started poorly in both as we probably weren't up for the fight from the get go so we would have to come out firing this time around.

2017 should've definitely been a victory but having your Ken Farmer medalist do literally nothing but make mistakes was the key difference.
2014 I think we conceded the first 5 goals
2017 we lost Monfries and Krakouer with injuries, managed to kick only 3 goals till 3/4 time and off course Brett Eddy played the worst game you could ever wish for.

Top Bottom