Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Got row A in section 3 for 7 of us at close to 12pm. Karix was 20th in line at Springwood but the line was taking ages because everyone wanted to argue about not being able to select seats. He decided getting a family ticket was too much troublr, just got on the app to pay for 2 adults and two juniors plus the other three of us and we lucked out with front row seats after the first offer was splitting the group up. Don't know why the AFL offers family tickets when they really do their best to not sell them.

Paid $91 and got section 14... right behind the goals, not happy.
Through me there as well but I just had another go and got Section 68

One of my 4 was a group 2 so had to wait til 1230.
Got Sec 32 Row S if anyone wondering how they are going. Know a few people wanting a go at 4pm
No offence rick but this is what shits me off. First off the rank at a ticketmaster outlet at 11.00 and get told take this or leave it Sec 60 Row SS. !12.30 timeslot for one of you guys and section 32. Pissed i am. Especially when i was getting 7 seats for my crew

I have a feeling S32 Row S might just be under that overhang. Pretty ordinary if its the ones Im thinking of. Might be above with some luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling S32 Row S might just be under that overhang. Pretty ordinary if its the ones Im thinking of. Might be above with some luck

Before 4pm comes around, anyone know if these are in the "underground" section?

So there was no way of choosing a section at all?

I kept deselecting and kept being shuffled between section 40 or 41 and rows MM or NN.

Took a punt on being able to choose seats at 4pm (already got seats earlier today) but the first result was rubbish, and since then, there are no more sets of 3 seats in any category. There was no option to pick seats.

Wow, we got our tickets as Priority One Members this morning, normally sit in 67 and tickets in 44 so much of a muchness. Went on to get some for my daughter and her friends and there was perhaps 40 tickets available and then nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back