Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Snap! chopperduck

Now, if you're concerned about price, they couldn't have picked worse colours for those of us with partial colour blindness.
Sections 33 & 34 look the same to me (different, I'm told). As luck would have it, 34 is my usual section and would have paid double to secure a seat.
Yet to have confirmed whether these usually general admission areas will be reserved seats or whether they will be similar to GA and you just buy a ticket for the section and have to fight for your preferred position.
You beat me to it Scoob, pretty hard to tell from those colours .

I know I am getting way ahead of myself but as a proud grandfather I am looking at taking 3 of my grandchildren to the Grandfinal if we make it, It would be the experience of a lifetime for them. I have already tentatively booked flights (points) and accomodation. To my dismay I see the prices for the Grand Final do not show any prices for Juniors only Adult and Concession. For 6 of us 3 adults and 3 kids it makes it out of reach. Does anybody know if there is a way around this? I thought the AFL was promoting junior development.

Looking at that map looks like some could get lucky and get those $120 per game centre wing seats that sit just above the interchange.

Lions_Insider - we have a family membership with four kids. Two of the kids can’t come but two other adults want to come so we want to upgrade the kids tickets to adult tickets.

The ticket info says we must buy at the level of the membership but I’m hoping that means can’t use adult membership to buy kids ticket and cheat the system.

Can the kids ticket be upgrade?

Pretty sure you are still locked to buying the same level ticket as the membership, ie, if those are junior 3 game memberships they will only be able to buy child tickets with them. Same for family membership for example, 2 adults 2 kids, you cant buy 4 adult tickets.
1 adult, 3 kids. Group 2 access as per his email. And he’s got a bar code off another parent as well.

1 adult, 3 kids. Group 2 access as per his email. And he’s got a bar code off another parent as well.

Then they will be able to buy 2 adult and 3 kids. Won't be able to buy 5 adults for example.

Are we able to ask if they can seat us 4 + 4 (Row A and Row B etc) in seating combinations instead of 8 in a row?

Unknown what we can ask for on phone or at an outlet. By the sounds of it you won't have such options just buying online though.

Did 10,000 Richmond supporters book flights to Brisbane when the siren blew yesterday? There's a really limited selection of flights and the prices for some remaining are outrageous for a Melbourne to Brisbane flight. If anyone comes across reasonable flight offers between now and Wednesday night please post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did 10,000 Richmond supporters book flights to Brisbane when the siren blew yesterday? There's a really limited selection of flights and the prices for some remaining are outrageous for a Melbourne to Brisbane flight. If anyone comes across reasonable flight offers between now and Wednesday night please post.
I'd imagine so. Those Tiges fans are mad. Have you tried clearing your cache/browsing incognito (on skyscanner) when searching for flights?

Oh, and try the Mdore/Cooly airports as well. Only an hour each from Brissy

I'd imagine so. Those Tiges fans are mad. Have you tried clearing your cache/browsing incognito (on skyscanner) when searching for flights?

Oh, and try the Mdore/Cooly airports as well. Only an hour each from Brissy

Yeah, searched from two different computers and gave the cache and cookies a clear. No good. Hoping some airline comes to the rescue with a couple other options. Will check out Maroochydore and Coolangatta though; good thinking.

We booked ours on Sunday night when got home from the footy. Got online to check the prices and every 10 mins they were going up an extra $ 20.00. We got ours through Virgin $ 390 return but i have just had a look on the flight prices now and blow me down some are going for $ 1110 one way for virgin. Majority around $ 500 - $ 600 ONE WAY.What a joke. We have taken the punt, but now just have to make sure we get tickets for the game.

How do I buy one of those Flexi tickets from the airlines. I don't usually travel by air as I hate the thought of falling to my death but might have to make an exception here.
Thought you lived in Qld? Or are you talking about potentially playing wk3/4 of the finals in Vicco?

Thought you lived in Qld? Or are you talking about potentially playing wk3/4 of the finals in Vicco?

Thinking grand final mate.

I'll definitely be going if we make it but I wont be booking flights or accommodation until after a Preliminary Final win, hopefully it doesn't break the bank too much leaving it that late.
Booked my flights and accommodation 6 weeks ago. Thought then we were a long shot of making it, but could visit family and friends in any case. Much cheaper back then.

I rung the club today and a lovely girl told me that we will have no choice of section, seat or anything? Only the category of seating?
This sux!
Typical ticket master, that's ordinary.
Hopefully be in a Lions allocated area , would suck to be around opposition supporters, been there and done that, sounds like fun , but it was irritating to say the least to put up with numb nuts at your home ground.

I rung the club today and a lovely girl told me that we will have no choice of section, seat or anything? Only the category of seating?
This sux!
That would suck. Wouldn't take much for me to think I'd be better off watching on TV.
Imagine turning up 2 and a half ours before game time, every home game for 7 years to get your regular seat, only to be given a seat 10 rows back or in the rafters because of no opportunity to choose. Worse if you got there and some Tiger fan is in 'your' front row seat.

I've posed the question on the West Coast board (their thread is 3 posts long. I guess they have been doing this for some time) as their game goes on sale this morning. Seems unnecessarily unfair to not pick a seat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back