Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t get sent the codes by the club until I contacted them and told them that I hadn’t received any. Luckily someone from the lions replied and sent them to me, didn’t have anything in the junk mail so don’t know what happened.

Section 32, I definitely clicked for the cat 1 tickets but it just gave me category 2. Im in the middle of a road trip through rural areas so I just took whatever I could. Doesn’t sound like many people on here got seats close to the front row.

A bit bummed about not getting a seat at the fence. Will see how we like sitting 4 rows back and weigh up whether we go to the next one. Won't be going to the GF if we get in. Too hard.

Sorry to intrude, I was just wondering did both clubs sell out their allocations or did the lions faithful by the rest of ours? From what I've seen, it looks pretty even, perhaps a slight edge to the lions but I'm not sure.
Cheers

Getting seats to this game was like any other stadium event - 'best available' is a weird algorithm and barely ever actually means that.

In any case - I'm in 68 as I'm pretty sure a few are. Near enough to 66 which is where I am during the season.

Go Lions.

Thanks Dazbroncos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t get sent the codes by the club until I contacted them and told them that I hadn’t received any. Luckily someone from the lions replied and sent them to me, didn’t have anything in the junk mail so don’t know what happened.

Section 32, I definitely clicked for the cat 1 tickets but it just gave me category 2. Im in the middle of a road trip through rural areas so I just took whatever I could. Doesn’t sound like many people on here got seats close to the front row.
4th back

Pretty pathetic how the AFL gets 100% of the ticket sales.

It’s an method of equalisation. Allows the AFL to distribute funds between all clubs so that not not just those participating in finals receive a benefit...Which I am happy about seeing as though we have had 1 finals appearance in 13 or 14 odd seasons.

I got our extra 2 right on 4pm. Section 11 Row M. Great.

After doing all that just checking to see if sold out it offered two Sec 43 Row AA for $35. Am I missing something or is that not Cat 1, on the wing, front row top tier for $35.

I got our extra 2 right on 4pm. Section 11 Row M. Great.

After doing all that just checking to see if sold out it offered two Sec 43 Row AA for $35. Am I missing something or is that not Cat 1, on the wing, front row top tier for $35.
For some reason row AA is cat 4 even though it’s front row of the top tier.

Noticed this as well but missed out on there tickets. Sit in section 45/46 in the members and love the seats.

Kept deselecting and eventually ended up with sec5. There is no rhyme or reason to the selection process. How best available in Cat 1 can be sec 41 back row is ridiculous!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well done, section 5 is my season members area and great seats. I logged on at 11am finished at 11.20am. I also tried searching again for about 5 times but always the same Section 17 (mid tier) came up just different seat numbers, so i just settled for that. Could be better could be worse.

Sorry to intrude, I was just wondering did both clubs sell out their allocations or did the lions faithful by the rest of ours? From what I've seen, it looks pretty even, perhaps a slight edge to the lions but I'm not sure.
Cheers
My guess
15000 Lions fans
15000 Tigers fans
6000 Lions bandwagoners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back