Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Section 67 looks like it will be Big Footy central, you lot behave yourself's or you will shatter my illusions as to what a high brow intellectual footy forum I am participating in.
A chance to try out some real life moderation!

FFB1

Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne Vic
Boronia Hawks
Hi all.

I’ve got a category 1 section 4 row A (front row?) ticket, if anyone wants to buy it off me PM me. Will set you back $98. Case of me forwarding it to you via Ticketmaster website. Bout to put the little ones to bed so will check my messages on about half hour. First in best dressed.

Oct 31, 2013
Hmmm that's weird if it is... it's where it put us with our Lions membership codes... it's a stones throw from the rowdy big footy bunch so hopefully it's still a Lions area...

Away has always been down the other end of the ground, hence why I accepted the 72 straight away. I'll be seriously pissed if those gimps were allocated a fairly big lions member area

Hmmm that's weird if it is... it's where it put us with our Lions membership codes... it's a stones throw from the rowdy big footy bunch so hopefully it's still a Lions area...
Under normal circumstances 72 is a Lion Haven.
It is where we usually reside!

JamTown

Draftee
Aug 20, 2019
Yeah it l
Yes we had some guests tickets through a player not long ago and weren't far from there... hopefully this whole end of the ground is a Lions stronghold.
Yeah it looks close to the lions club building whatever that is. Not sure but my friends tickets say section 72 and Richmond area so just passing that on. Maybe There’s actually no areas? Apart from the cheer squad areas...

Nov 26, 2018
Normally sit in 67 with a mate and our kids but couldn’t get in as we didn’t notice the option to select and just went best available.
Ended up in Section 6 row T.
Anyone know if this is OK?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would have thought so. That side of the ground is well tiered, so I reckon row T will be great viewing.

neg99

Sep 29, 2014
Woot - got section 66 AA. Super happy with the front row, especially given it’s cheap. Sounds like it’s right near a bunch of you fine folks too... TIME TO GET ROWDY :):):)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk