Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone heard anything about the uncaged squad? Can't find any info about it in terms of where to go, thought I would have heard from the club by now
You should have got an email, but here’s the info. PM if more questions.

Attachments

• F629407D-224C-464A-9238-1C31BCD4668D.jpeg
    F629407D-224C-464A-9238-1C31BCD4668D.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 126

I've got my email saying I'm priority two but I bought a September membership at the end of July to add on to my full memberships. I thought I was supposed to be priority one.
I was the same. Paid for September member after the cats game, but got an email saying priority 2. Emailed the club and they said they couldn't see my September membership. Emailed proof and they upgraded me to priority 1. Something wrong at tickettek.

For anyone wondering I tried last night and your membership card will still get you into the members bar if you bring it along. No guests tho. Went up at half time tho so maybe i cursed it.

It looks like we can buy up to 5 tickets per membership for the Giants game. Can anyone confirm??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my wife and I are off overseas on Wednesday, and won't be here for the GWS game. I have a spare group 1 code for ordering finals tickets available if anybody from out of town is coming up - the email says you can get up to 5 tickets on the one code, so this should be suitable for a full family.

Slide into my DM's if you want it, I can send it over. First come first served.

edit: all gone now :)

Last edited:
So my wife and I are off overseas on Wednesday, and won't be here for the GWS game. I have a spare group 1 code for ordering finals tickets available if anybody from out of town is coming up - the email says you can get up to 5 tickets on the one code, so this should be suitable for a full family.

Slide into my DM's if you want it, I can send it over. First come first served.

edit: all gone now :)
Same, if someone requires a category one barcode, send me a PM.

Unfortunately, I could come up to Brisbane on the weekend of the Preliminary Final, but not next week now.

In the event we do make the Preliminary Final in Melbourne and you can't make it from Brisbane, I'll get in early and ask for a category one barcode so I can purchase tickets together. A good mate I go to the footy with most games in Melbourne mucked up his membership this year and for the first time since it was released, only realised his September Membership didn't roll over. He only realised the other week by which time it was too late to change. In turn, he'd be happy to pass on his category 2 barcode to someone else if he can get a category 1 barcode.

For anyone interested, right now if you select category 4 it is offering the front row in the top tier for $35 .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back