2nds 2019 Finals - GF vs the Palindromes (sadly not the Little Teds)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well according to Rucci (eek) Bill has a contract offer from us in front of him but others are coming in, Adelaide obviously & I'd hunch Freo.

Yeah, I reckon Billy would go back to the West before he would go anywhere near the toxic environment that is the AFC. If he is going to stay in Adelaide you would think he would stay with us if the offer is right of course.

As happy as I am to see Billy get a shot in the Grand final, I'm still worried that the SANFl will continue to disadvantage us when they can, and they'll still be eager to prevent us from winning the GF.
of course they will... expect the free kick could to be 45-11 against us

He'll get delisted im sure of it. I reckon the club dont see the point wasting any more money on this
I think their key was getting Billy off and werent that fussed about AJ
Yeah delisted, or shopped around first to see if there are any takers because he's still only 21.

Is Hamish actually getting a sanction for openly criticizing the SANFL?
What kind of ******* ballshit is this? Are we not allowed to question the system even if it's wrong? The AFL cops plentiful criticism and takes it without harm. At least they ******* listen!
If we lose the GF, AO and West Lakes must burn. This is not OK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From players and coaches? If Hartlett made those comments about the AFL he already would've had the please explain letter and massive fine.
Did Barrett give Hodge a fine when he lashed out against him?
Did Ken get questioned when he criticized the review panel system?
Not to mention all the s**t Chriss Scott and Eddie say towards the league, they can take it.

Did Barrett give Hodge a fine when he lashed out against him?
Did Ken get questioned when he criticized the review panel system?
Not to mention all the s**t Chriss Scott and Eddie say towards the league, they can take it.
It depends on whom is criticizing...

Has Glenelg captain been named in their line up? What a farce.
Glenelg’s line-up will remain in doubt until Sunday as it sweats on the fitness of two stars ahead of the Preliminary Final against Adelaide.
Captain Chris Curran (concussion) and Ken Farmer Medallist Liam McBean (hamstring tightness) must prove their health at training before the cut-throat clash.
More ...

And then they name him. You don't get a week off from the SANFL if you have concussion .

INT: Curran, Agnew, McBean, Betterman, Slade, Searle, Koster

IN: Betterman, Searle, Slade, Koster

8572FBA7-1C42-449F-9D2F-16FB6140D687.jpeg
Is Hamish actually getting a sanction for openly criticizing the SANFL?
What kind of ******* balls**t is this? Are we not allowed to question the system even if it's wrong? The AFL cops plentiful criticism and takes it without harm. At least they ******* listen!
If we lose the GF, AO and West Lakes must burn. This is not OK
C96E18B5-1449-4F7C-A679-B9FB85761C87.jpeg

I hope we are on the front fopot letting them know that if they try and suspend Hartlett it will go to court and this time it will be a lawyer pointing out their discrimination not a footballer.

I would love it if Alyx or someone could create an easy to share on social media image of the umpiring disparity in the SANFL not only this year but over the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back