2nds 2019 Finals - GF vs the Palindromes (sadly not the Little Teds)

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haha Lokan "rules say that we can only replace Aidyn with a listed player".

SANFL: You can only play 17 AFL listed players so you're not too good, but you can't play more than 4 top ups if there are more than 16 AFL players available!! :drunk:
Either way, you can be assured that the rules will get even more draconian and contradictory next year, with both AFL reserves teams in the top three.

Lol Kochie with a slight dig
View attachment 747109
How can we expect the plebs to understand our history if even our chairman has no ******* idea?

"Both clubs haven't won a flag in over 20 years..."? THIS club, the club he's chairman of, won a ******* flag in 2004. Otherwise it implies that the Magpies and the Power a different clubs. How hard is to get it ******* right?

I can't believe no one else picked on this.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
How can we expect the plebs to understand our history if even our chairman has no ******* idea?

"Both clubs haven't won a flag in over 20 years..."? THIS club, the club he's chairman of, won a ******* flag in 2004. Otherwise it implies that the Magpies and the Power a different clubs. How hard is to get it ******* right?

o_O

It totally scaped me! I thought he was referring to 2004 and didn't do the math. Scrap what I have said. Koch can't get anything right!

Last edited:

I see our coach. I see our Captain. I see Glenelg's coach. I see...Marlon Motlop?

Another episode of delayed concussion?

Hopefully he's a sleeper agent. I want to see him rip off his Glenelg guernsey to reveal a Port one WWE style and bomb a goal for us.

I assume all the Glenelg and SANFL types talking up this traditional rivalry will henceforth accept port are one club est 1870 - ie the club they have a traditional rivalry against?

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
I assume all the Glenelg and SANFL types talking up this traditional rivalry will henceforth accept port are one club est 1870 - ie the club they have a traditional rivalry against?
Couldn't care less what they think, we know who we are

You being in Perth, the only way to watch it is with Digital Pass .. $7.99
Or watch replay on 7plus Adelaide
Think SEN Adelaide will broadcast the game on radio.

Or

Download the Freeview app type in 5000 as your postcode and then cast it to your tv.

It’s what I’ve done all through the year.

In the semi final the Bays dominated centre clearances with Snook and Partington dominate. They don't have centre clearance stats but to my eyes it appeared they won about 15-6 range, I don't think we won more than 1 or 2 for all of the second and third quarter, and total clearances they won 45-35.

I looked up some info on Bays coach Mark Stone and this info tells me why it wasn't a fluke they dominated in this area.

GLENELG has named former Fremantle and Sydney assistant Mark Stone as its new senior coach. Stone, 50, spent the past six seasons as the Dockers’ stoppages coach.

Before that, he worked as a stoppage coach and opposition analyst at West Coast under John Worsfold (2003-07) and later at Sydney (2008-10).

Harlott

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Yeh I did. Just didn't write it on here. Rolled my eyes when I heard the interview.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
If you're going to hang around as Chairman of this football club Koch, how about you at least use your status to land us a huge sponsor and get us back in the black. Because right now, you're failing in that category too. Little embarrassing for a 'finance guru', right?
:thumbsu:

His self confessed "professional BS'er moniker is more telling than whatever else he paints himself as.
Meanwhile across the road a man with more 'runs on the board' than our Kern walks away from the corp with more integrity
than our bloke would ever be capable of.
Kochie you rolled over rubber stamping co-captaincy and contract extensions to your 10yr coach yet we haven't the money, guts or will
to do anything about it.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Anyway back to the thread topic. Maybe ...... just maybe the umpiring on Sunday won't be as outrageous as the '17 GF v Sturt where they were
gifted the last 3 free kicks to move the ball up the field and kick the premiership goal.

Then again maybe i'm dreaming.

Carn the Maggies

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
:thumbsu:

His self confessed "professional BS'er moniker is more telling than whatever else he paints himself as.
Meanwhile across the road a man with more 'runs on the board' than our Kern walks away from the corp with more integrity
than our bloke would ever be capable of.
Kochie you rolled over rubber stamping co-captaincy and contract extensions to your 10yr coach yet we haven't the money, guts or will
to do anything about it.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Anyway back to the thread topic. Maybe ...... just maybe the umpiring on Sunday won't be as outrageous as the '17 GF v Sturt where they were
gifted the last 3 free kicks to move the ball up the field and kick the premiership goal.

Then again maybe i'm dreaming.

Carn the Maggies
Carn the Maggies

Back