West Coast d Essendon
GWS d Western Bulldogs
Richmond d Brisbane

I will only do this week.

Dogs to beat GWS by 8 points.

Richmond over brisbane by 19 points.

West Coast over Essendon by over 100 points 😂😂😂

Pies over cats by 5 points in the best game of the 1st week

Collingwood will need to beat Richmond in either the Prelim or GF to be Premiers.

Long as we can Field a Strong Side and Greenwood to tag Dusty we be a Good Chance of beating them

I'm afraid it will end whenever we meet Richmond be it in a pre lim or in a Granny.
Don't think we have the ability to stop both Lynch and Riewoldt

I'm afraid it will end whenever we meet Richmond be it in a pre lim or in a Granny.

We Stopped them in RD2 and Martin was Tagged out of the Game by Levi

Tigers could go out in straight sets.

Brisbane then the Bulldogs. One could only hope.

I’m backing us in... We are formidable when we’re on...

At our Best we can win the flag but Our Worst we be out in Straight Sets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can win it but need steel, flint, tungsten and carborundum in our belief - will and determination something like troops at Kokoda, Shackleton sailing his tiny boat to rescue his men etc etc - lots of focus in other threads about ins and outs and strategy etc but skills and game plan are 95% in place now - whether the club takes it to the next level of belief and ruthlessness will go a long way to determining whether we win the flag

I honestly have no idea how we'll go. The last 18 months have been a rollercoaster. Can we beat all the finalists? Yeah, definitely. Will we play at our best though? No idea.

it just feels like everything is coming together at the right time, it's actually weird these things dont usually happen.. I mean:

- Hawthorn cause a big upset for us to get into the top 4
- We get Geelong at the MCG first up
- Stephenson got to have a tune up VFL game
- Getting most of our players back just in time

I hope it is a sign of something good to come

I'm looking at it like this.
I think our best way to a Granny would be winning QF and hoping lions/Giants/Dogs win through to a Pre lim against us.
Still really tough games but I think that's our best way to a granny. But that will most likely mean Tigers in a granny which is a very very tough Game, and personally I would rather them in a pre lim or, the very slim chance that we avoid them as they go out in straight sets. I think only the dogs could beat them in week 2 at the G.

With 3 of the top 4 being Vic teams it makes this years road to the flag in some aspects easier and it other ways harder, one thing is for sure, we are going to need to play at our best for this month of footy.

De Goey is going to tear this ******* finals series apart. He will not be stopped. Lynch and Riewoldt can do what they want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back