Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm so pi$$ed off... Just realized my Category 6 tickets I bought (5 of them on a budget) are second back row of the Olympic Stand Lvl4 Q55... Just checked now in the general public sale and I can get the same price tickets in row M of Lvl4 Q1 in the GSS...
That's crap Ticketek/AFL!!
That's a whole 25 rows closer!! FFS...

Im heading over from SA with a footy trip, trying to buy 15 tickets is the hardest bloody thing Ive done in a long time!
Ended up having to buy in lots of 8, 4 & 3 in sections Q33, Q3 & Q5 ...... fellow footy trip members full of plenty advice! haha. Might get there early & find a good standing section.
Bloody excited thought!
Don't be coming into my standing area i'll give ya the tip, because if you do there will be about 15 guys and gals who have been in this area for 20 years that will be massively pissed off if you stand in our spots. ;)

Where do 3121 sit, was looking at upgrading
The middle decks half forward flank Southern stand side,great view and a really passionate bunch of supporters in there and Flea who does player interviews.

Tugga and his merry bunch of gentlemen reside in there as well.

Don't be coming into my standing area i'll give ya the tip, because if you do there will be about 15 guys and gals who have been in this area for 20 years that will be massively pi**ed off if you stand in our spots. ;)

What happened to looking after our own!! HAHA. Im the only Tiger supporter of the group so I may need to be among my people for a bit.
Is there anywhere you are able to stand in top tier to watch the game like Marvel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to looking after our own!! HAHA. Im the only Tiger supporter of the group so I may need to be among my people for a bit.
Is there anywhere you are able to stand in top tier to watch the game like Marvel?
there is an open area, they sometimes park the fox footy 7 panel there

Think there is another opening in the olympic stand they have a bar

Last edited:
This is real disappointing. Still a shitload of tickets left. I reckon the prices for PF are too high. PF always struggle to sell compared to week 1. Should still sell out but it barely will.

I have 3 tickets in the Olympic Stand

Q53 - Available at Face Value + ticketek fee.

Ended up with members tickets before AFL to make sure i was there.

Hve sold in previous years the same. Prefer someone to enjoy then make a profit.

Contact if keen

This is real disappointing. Still a s**tload of tickets left. I reckon the prices for PF are too high. PF always struggle to sell compared to week 1. Should still sell out but it barely will.
They are expecting 95,000

Actually easier to get on now & buy decent tickets!

Yeah, but what do we do with the crap ones we were lumped with this morning?
Ticketek aren't interested in an exchange... tried that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back