Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I’d rather get his details and report him to MCC.
He's not in the mcc was given the tickets. And if I report him then I'm not going to the Granny am I!
I'm not even sure if they are mcc tickets, was told they were 'members' tickets so I'm just assuming, because what other members could have tickets already.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Agreed.

MCC don’t issue visitor tickets for the GF. Only Member access. So find it hard to believe you can scalp a ticket to the MCC.

Haere Ra
Sorry, I don't know much about the MCC, like I said before, I'm only assuming they are MCC tickets, because my brother in law told me they are 'members tickets'....

...so if they are MCC tickets, what likelihood does a non-MCC member have of being able to use them?

Sorry, I don't know much about the MCC, like I said before, I'm only assuming they are MCC tickets, because my brother in law told me they are 'members tickets'....

...so if they are MCC tickets, what likelihood does a non-MCC member have of being able to use them?

No right. None. Only tickets the MCC issue are for a reserve seat via the ballot, and this are allocated to a member number. They don't entitle you to entry. You must use your Member card.

Haere Ra

Feb 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
L

They could be on the AFL Members section as part of some corporate deal. You should ask for their actual location to be sure.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
No right. None. Only tickets the MCC issue are for a reserve seat via the ballot, and this are allocated to a member number. They don't entitle you to entry. You must use your Member card.

Haere Ra
What other 'members' tickets would be already issued then? Starting to sound a bit dodgy! :oops:

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
L

They could be on the AFL Members section as part of some corporate deal. You should ask for their actual location to be sure.
Yeah true, but I didn't think AFL members tickets were issued until next week...don't worry, I'll definitely be looking into it before I do anything! :unamused:

Last edited:

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Credit cards Sunday night/Monday morning from memory
So we dont know exactly? My mate reckons he might be able to snag a couple of AFL member tickets but apparently it's done Sunday day. So it's hard to know how hard to push etc.

Hey, I have four tickets to offload.
Ponsford level 4 Q32 row DD seat 1 and 2, concession tickets from the Richmond allocation. The tickets were 143.25 the selling price is negotiable!
Also level 1 Ponsford M33 row FF seat 7 and 8. One concession ticket and one child from the public sale. The tickets were $162.25 and the selling price is negotiable!

Got a spare ticket for sale.

Olympic Stand
Level 4
Q50

Being sold at face value
$128.90

PM me if interested.

Only catch is you're sitting with me, and if you don't buy me a drink I'll perma ban you. :D

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Thanks for the tip to book a car park at the tennis centre or whatever the fk it's called this week! How bad does it get in terms of traffic and actually parking the car? Should you aim to be close to hoddle and swan st by 6.15-ish in preparation for horrendous traffic in that area?

Thanks for the tip to book a car park at the tennis centre or whatever the fk it's called this week! How bad does it get in terms of traffic and actually parking the car? Should you aim to be close to hoddle and swan st by 6.15-ish in preparation for horrendous traffic in that area?

Depends on which direction you're coming from... I live in the east so can either go on the Eastern Fwy or via the Monash M1.
If from the Monash get off at Punt Rd and you'll only be caught for about 5-10 mins trying to turn left into Olympic Blvd... If from the Eastern I head south down Hoddle St and then turn left away from the area the street after Victoria St, then onto Lennox St... take that all the way to Swan St and you're laughing from there. Not sure from the West sorry.
Getting out of the car park WILL take a while! But you don't mind the wait when we win :D

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Depends on which direction you're coming from... I live in the east so can either go on the Eastern Fwy or via the Monash M1.
If from the Monash get off at Punt Rd and you'll only be caught for about 5-10 mins trying to turn left into Olympic Blvd... If from the Eastern I head south down Hoddle St and then turn left away from the area the street after Victoria St, then onto Lennox St... take that all the way to Swan St and you're laughing from there. Not sure from the West sorry.
Getting out of the car park WILL take a while! But you don't mind the wait when we win :D

Heading from the south so should be ok. Cheers!

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Get there early. Olympic boulevard gets hectic! Move 10 cm every 5 minutes or so.....

Back