Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone sitting in Q7, Row Y (or near) is willing to swap their seat for one in Q13, Row Q.

I'm trying to get my two seats as close as possible together so my 8 year old son doesn't have to stand up all day. I don't particularly want him sitting on his own in a completely separate section either.

my potential ticket option has now gone... so I'm putting my hand up for anybody offering a ticket (any ticket). PM me if there's anything available.
just re-iterating this... I have two people waiting for them to come online if a Moderator can help with that which may still have a ticket for me... *sigh*...

Please PM me if there's any ticket available :)

just re-iterating this... I have two people waiting for them to come online if a Moderator can help with that which may still have a ticket for me... *sigh*...

Please PM me if there's any ticket available :)

Obviously won't be face value but there are a few tickets on Gumtree still. Ranging from standing tickets to full corporate packages.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone sitting in Q7, Row Y (or near) is willing to swap their seat for one in Q13, Row Q.

I'm trying to get my two seats as close as possible together so my 8 year old son doesn't have to stand up all day. I don't particularly want him sitting on his own in a completely separate section either.

Hi NT, I’m in Q7 - I’d swap with you but for having 2 tickets - going with my brother. If you dont find someone to swap I can try and keep an eye out for your son. Don’t like the thought of an 8y on his own. Or perhaps you’re planning to stand with him and forgo the seats. either way, happy to try to help if can manage it. PM me if you want. Terra

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised, as a short arse I’m not going to see anything in standing room. Lol

Ah well at least I’ll be there and if we win I can just watch the replay Saturday night when I get home. :D

Bring something to stand on that can't be used as a weapon and that you don't care if you have to throw it away. Sometimes Aldi sells cheap little steps.

Or get there early 😉

Bring something to stand on that can't be used as a weapon and that you don't care if you have to throw it away. Sometimes Aldi sells cheap little steps.

Or get there early 😉
Yeah I plan on leaving home around 10. Should get me to the G before midday. Hopefully 2.5 hours early is early enough. :D

hey if anyone is interested in a ticket I have one available. pm me to discuss further
source.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back