Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Had the guy I was buying a ticket from absolutely screw me over, changed his mind on where to meet 4 times and has now pulled the pin on me all together.

Feeling very flat, PM me if anyone knows of a last minute one available I guess.

It's firesale day. Go in and keep hitting the net. Scalpers will have plenty of stock to dump, so I'd be surprised if you don't get something

Their tickets are worth zero at 2:30pm

Had the guy I was buying a ticket from absolutely screw me over, changed his mind on where to meet 4 times and has now pulled the pin on me all together.

Feeling very flat, PM me if anyone knows of a last minute one available I guess.

Anybody from here or outside? Name and shame the loser.

Last resort if you can't find one I've got a spare Punt Rd ticket you can use for free. I know it's a poor consolation but yours if you want

Pro live only has 3 screens...

Face East. Sun sets West lol will be a nightmare. Can't believe they didn't set up south and north facing.

I reckon it's epic in here. I went to the stadium 2017 but this feels better. No oppo flogs, shoes off, plenty of space, festival atmosphere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back