matsta1975

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Spurs
I have 3 tickets in the Olympic Stand

Q53 - Available at Face Value + ticketek fee.

Ended up with members tickets before AFL to make sure i was there.

Hve sold in previous years the same. Prefer someone to enjoy then make a profit.

Contact if keen
Hey mate have a tiger made relative looking for tickets if you still have them
Cheers

peterbuch74

Premium Platinum
Oct 10, 2007
Punt Rd Oval, Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
So after the debacle of the member sale yesterday morning and being completely dismayed at what seats I was given/offered, I repurchased tickets in Q3 behind the goals 22 rows closer than what I purchased in Q55. So after trying to work out how I was going to be able to resell the original tickets I must admit that once I got through to someone at Ticketek (complaints line and Facebook contact) I was given a full refund on my original purchase! Can't believe Ticketek actually came through for me!

TigerMoz1973

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Thanks for that now I know exactly where I'm sitting. M16 row FF. Think I'll get me a poncho her this time. Got drenched at the West Coast game.
Gotta say that I got on at 9 and it only took about 15 minutes. Much better than any tickets I've ever had to ring up for.
It didn't accept my barcode but it did accept my son's so I'm going to have to upgrade my ticket to adult. Also I got the confirmation email but the ticket hasn't been sent yet. Is that what's happened to other people?

peterbuch74

Premium Platinum
Oct 10, 2007
Punt Rd Oval, Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
Thanks for that now I know exactly where I'm sitting. M16 row FF. Think I'll get me a poncho her this time. Got drenched at the West Coast game.
Gotta say that I got on at 9 and it only took about 15 minutes. Much better than any tickets I've ever had to ring up for.
It didn't accept my barcode but it did accept my son's so I'm going to have to upgrade my ticket to adult. Also I got the confirmation email but the ticket hasn't been sent yet. Is that what's happened to other people?
Row FF you'll be undercover.

For anyone wondering if they're undercover here's the "drip line" chart for the MCG.
MCG Drip Line.jpg

Top Bottom