Dec 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Croatia, New York Knicks
This $5 fee is just a gouge. GAGF
Biggest ******* scam. It's a joke.

$5 from each person who registers across 4 clubs. That's a lot of cash for nothing.

You'd think they would upgrade their servers with all this free cash so the system doesn't crash every time finals rolls around.

Sir_Loin

Premium Platinum
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Can't believe you campaigners are losing your s**t over the $5 registration fee I'm more worried about paying 844 bucks for 2 tickets

Gonna have to live on maggi noodles for 6 months if we make it
its not a registration fee. Its a "how much can I gouge out these campaigners" fee.

its not $5 for me - I get the tickets for my family so its $20 for absolutely nothing.

Rodney Dangerfield

Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool,Bournemouth
Can't believe you campaigners are losing your s**t over the $5 registration fee I'm more worried about paying 844 bucks for 2 tickets

I’ve got ******* 5 tickets coming out of mine if we get in.

rmcq

All Australian
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

im glad my wife decided she would stay home with the 7 year old, saved me hundreds, and my brother gets to go (who can pay for his own ticket, and will also owe me big time so I expect free alcohol all afternoon!)

but still, consider 4 clubs, potentially 50,000 from each club registering for a ticket, that is a million dollars.

Daffytrain

All Australian
Oct 4, 2017
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Biggest ******* scam. It's a joke.

$5 from each person who registers across 4 clubs. That's a lot of cash for nothing.

You'd think they would upgrade their servers with all this free cash so the system doesn't crash every time finals rolls around.
Their servers would be cloud based too, so it only scales up (or f*n should) to what is required when the load goes up. Means they don't need to invest cash upfront and carry that cost all the time. Lots of the $5 fee from 4 clubs worth of supporters would be pure, delicious, profit for these fkers.

Top Bottom