Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes they do - if he's not Gold, you have no chance, literally zero.

I'm silver Richmond and also have no chance.

If he's Gold and it's a Pies vs Richmond GF, it'll still be very difficult as he's Gold Melbourne.
Hes given his barcodes to mates the last few GFs. They got tix no worries in 17 and 18

Hes given his barcodes to mates the last few GFs. They got tix no worries in 17 and 18
It wouldn't be "no worries" as I know AFL Gold members (non competing clubs) who got tickets but they were gone in 10 minutes.

The only AFL Gold who get it easily are the competing clubs and Melbourne wasn't one of them.

Trust me, I'm saying this so you're aware and don't get your hopes up. If it's Richmond vs GWS and he's AFL Gold then you're in luck, if it's Pies vs Tigers, then you better start praying.

I've got a mate who's AFL Gold (Carlton) and he's already said I can have his should Richmond make it, but he's well aware a Pies vs Richmond means he may miss out.

It wouldn't be "no worries" as I know AFL Gold members (non competing clubs) who got tickets but they were gone in 10 minutes.

The only AFL Gold who get it easily are the competing clubs and Melbourne wasn't one of them.

Trust me, I'm saying this so you're aware and don't get your hopes up. If it's Richmond vs GWS and he's AFL Gold then you're in luck, if it's Pies vs Tigers, then you better start praying.
I'll just be on the 3 devices when time starts going my hardest. :thumbsu:

Wtf....is it not Ticketmaster this time? I thought the AFL swapped over? Was Brisbane game Ticketmaster because the venue only? Damn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the most stressful time of the year for us tigers! I’m afl member and have got tickets every year but it’s just a joke the whole process doesn’t work waiting on a loading screen for an hour is not good enough!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back