Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have 1 spare barcode? Would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of those categories are a rort. Row MM in the Olympic is not worth the same as row A in Q1. But guess which tickets they'll try flogging off first...

Yeah and its crazy that cat 7 gets a bay behind the goals. I got those tickets last year. The good thing is I believe its ticketek where you can click the section of the ground when purchasing tickets, don't have to rely on 'best available' where it will be a lottery.

If anyone has a spare barcode that they won't be using, please send me a PM! I'd be forever grateful, would make my brother's day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like a ticket to this game, any one interested in helping me out :) Never been to a prelim game before. Any tips of how to get a ticket?

I would like a ticket to this game, any one interested in helping me out :) Never been to a prelim game before. Any tips of how to get a ticket?
As soon as the public tickets go on sale get on it

So I am a member , but would want My friends who aren't members to sit with me. How do I do this ?
And do members get cheaper tickets than general public

if you can't get your hands on a member barcode and miss out on the 2pm public sale, stay tuned for whenever the AFL releases the second wave of tickets later in the week - they'll say on twitter when that'll be

Don’t understand the desire to sit behind the goals. Sat there in the 17 QF and I couldn’t see s**t on the other side of the ground. Get it at low crowd H&A games as the atmosphere is better but for watching the game I’d rather nosebleeds on the wing

Don’t understand the desire to sit behind the goals. Sat there in the 17 QF and I couldn’t see s**t on the other side of the ground. Get it at low crowd H&A games as the atmosphere is better but for watching the game I’d rather nosebleeds on the wing
With the amount of people that miss out any seat in the house is perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back