Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
19%20Web%20Header%20-%201160%20x%20120%20-%20Finals%20Hub%20-%20Page%20Headers%20-%20FAQS.png

I am a Richmond member. Do I still need to purchase a ticket for Richmond finals?
Yes, all 2019 Richmond Football Club members with access memberships will be eligible for priority access to purchase weeks 1-3 finals tickets should they wish to attend. Members will be required to purchase a ticket as access with any membership card is not valid for the Finals series.

Club access members are eligible to purchase tickets for any finals match Richmond participates in, including interstate games.

When can I buy tickets?

Preliminary final
Richmond vs. Geelong

Tickets on sale Monday, September 16 via Ticketek

Richmond members - 9am – 1pm
General public - 2pm

1 x ticket per member barcode. Transaction limit of 8.

Specific game details will be communicated to members via email prior to ticket on-sale. If you need to update or change your existing email address, please contact the Richmond Membership Team (1300 742 466).

For Grand Final ticketing information and registration - click here

All on-sale dates and times

WEEK 1 - ELIMINATION AND QUALIFYING FINALS | SEPTEMBER 5 - 8
Scheduled matchOn sale date
Thursday Night FinalTuesday, August 27
Friday Night FinalWednesday, August 28
Saturday FinalsThursday, August 29
WEEK 2 – SEMI | SEPTEMBER 13 - 14
Friday Night FinalMonday, September 9
Saturday Night FinalTuesday, September 10
WEEK 3 – PRELIMINARY FINALS | SEPTEMBER 20 - 21
Friday Night FinalMonday, September 16
Saturday Night FinalTuesday, September 17
Tickets cannot be purchased through the Richmond Football Club.

Where and how do I purchase tickets?
Ticketing for the MCG is via Ticketek.

All ticketing for the 2019 Toyota AFL Finals Series is managed by the AFL and specific ticketing agency (either Ticketek or Ticketmaster).
The ticketing agent is determined by the match venue and will be communicated to all eligible members prior.

To purchase tickets via Ticketek, you will need to set up an account. We suggest creating this account prior to tickets going on-sale and keeping these details handy to prevent any issues. If you have made a purchase through either of these ticketing agencies before, you will already have an account.
We recommend writing these login details down and keeping them handy.

To buy ticket/s, you will need to enter your 12-digit membership barcode number, found on the back of your 2019 membership card.

Should the ticketing agent crash due to high website traffic, the Club will work to notify all members as quickly as possible. Further action is at the direction of the ticketing agent. At no stage throughout the 2019 Toyota AFL Finals Series can ticket/s be purchased directly through the Club.

I am a Richmond Member. Can I buy tickets for a group or other members?
Yes you can purchase tickets for a group. At the time of purchase you will need your 2019 membership card or your 12-digit barcode number for all members you are wishing to purchase tickets for. When entering in the barcode details, enter your 12-digit barcodes on seperate lines.

Note: No spaces, commas or hyphens are allowed. Please enter each member barcode on a separate line.

How much do finals tickets cost?

Finals ticket pricing can be found here.

I am a Richmond member. Can I sit with a member from the opposition team?
Access to sit with opposing Club members will be determined by the AFL and is dependent on competing teams and venue capacities. This will be communicated accordingly prior to the on-sale date.

Where will I be seated
The AFL distributes an equal number of tickets within each reserved seat category, along with restricted/standing room tickets (if applicable) to members of both competing Clubs for each Final.

Members will be able to purchase based on their preferred price category for the weeks 1-3 of Finals. Due to the high demand for tickets, all ticket agents are advised to sell ‘next best available’ to make the allocation process fast and convenient for purchasers.

How do I buy a Family ticket?
For our qualifying final, anyone wanting to they want to purchase a family ticket will need to do this in person or over the phone with Ticketmaster. Family tickets will be available to purchase online during the General public on-sale only as they don’t require a barcode to be accessed. We strongly recommend families purchasing individual ticket/s together in the one transaction by entering each family member’s barcode during the member priority period.

I am not a Richmond member. When can I purchase tickets?
Non-members or Club members without priority access to purchase week 1 Finals tickets will be able to purchase tickets during the General Public on-sale time. The General Public on-sale time occurs at the completion of the member priority on-sale on Thursday, August 29 at 4:00pm AEST. All non-members and Club members without priority access will receive communications regarding the General Public on-sale time when made available from the AFL.

Please note, we cannot guarantee Finals tickets will still be available for the General Public as tickets may sell out during the member priority on-sale. Should this occur, this will be communicated across Club channels.

How are tickets sold?
Tickets will be sold on a first in, next best available basis and will be subject to availability.

You will be able to purchase based on your preferred price category for the first three weeks of finals. However due to the demand for tickets, all ticket agents are advised to sell ‘next best available’ to make the allocation process fast and convenient for purchasers.

Can I purchase tickets through a third party, such as eBay, Gumtree, Ticketmaster Resale or other re-sale markets?
As there is always a high demand for AFL Finals tickets, some individuals seek financial gain by purchasing finals tickets and then on-selling them at a higher price. The AFL can not verify tickets advertised via third parties and so we encourage all members and fans to purchase tickets via the primary ticket agent to avoid the risk of being denied entry to the game.

I am an AFL member with a club support package. Can I purchase tickets from the club allocation for weeks 1, 2 and 3?
AFL full and silver members (excluding absentee members) whose club of support is one of the competing clubs may access the competing club members’ ticket allocation in the public section of the ground weeks 1-3.

AFL members who choose to purchase tickets from the competing club member allocation will pay the full public ticket prices.

For AFL Reserve entitlements, please check www.membership.afl.com.au

I am an MCC member with a club support package. Can I purchase tickets from the club allocation for weeks 1, 2 and 3?
MCC Tiger Access and Provisional upgrade members are eligible to purchase priority access to weeks 1-3 finals tickets through the Richmond Football Club member allocation.

I need access to a wheelchair position, accessible seat and/or hold a companion card, how do I purchase tickets?
To purchase a wheelchair space or accessible seat, members and customers must contact the ticket agent by phone, as below or visit an outlet. As the time, they must clearly indicate their requirements so they can be seated accordingly. Wheelchair spaces and accessible seats are subject to availability.

Ticketek: 1300 665 915
Ticketmaster: 136 100

Note: all Companion Card memberships will be blocked from upgrading throughout the Finals Series. Members who hold a Companion Card will be required to use their own membership card to book their ticket and they will need to quote the Companion Card number to access their complimentary companion ticket (not their Companion membership barcode number).

Conditions of Entry – http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/conditions-of-entry

Finals Ticketing T&C’s - http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/finals/terms

TICKETING AGENCY CONTACT:
Ticketek
Phone: 132 849
Wheelchair and accessible seating- 1300 665 915

For more information, please click here.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Does anyone know if AFL members get an allocation to the Gabba?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I am an AFL member with a club support package. Can I purchase tickets from the club allocation for weeks 1, 2 and 3?
AFL full and silver members (excluding absentee members) whose club of support is one of the competing clubs may access the competing club members’ ticket allocation in the public section of the ground weeks 1-3.
AFL members who choose to purchase tickets from the competing club member allocation will pay the full public ticket prices.
For AFL Reserve entitlements, please check www.membership.afl.com.au

Just a reminder that Grand Final ticket registration for us will be on this week.

Regardless of your priority group you must register your membership barcode(s) if you wish to purchase a Grand Final ticket (subject to us playing and availability)

Registration date: Thursday 12th of September.

You should have received a letter from the club already advising your Priority level and the time slot you must register in.

This is to all be done via ticketek website.

IMPORTANT INFO:

-you will be charged a $5 admin fee by ticketek for each barcode you submit. This is non refundable regardless if we make it or not.

-you must ensure sufficient funds are available on your nominated card as they will only make 1 attempt to process the transaction if we win the Prelim (assume you're getting the highest priced ticket to be safe)

Priority 1 = guaranteed*
Strongly suggest selecting 'best available including standing.
Register between 8am - 11am, 12/9/2019

Priority 2 = ballot
Register between 12pm - 3pm, 12/9/2019

Priority 3 = ballot
Register between 4pm - 7pm, 12/9/2019

Prices as per below

20190908_221404.jpg

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Just a reminder that Grand Final ticket registration for us will be on this week.

Regardless of your priority group you must register your membership barcode(s) if you wish to purchase a Grand Final ticket (subject to us playing and availability)

You should have received a letter from the club already advising your Priority level and the time slot you must register in.

IMPORTANT INFO:

-you will be charged a $5 admin fee by ticketek for each barcode you submit. This is non refundable regardless if we make it or not.

-you must ensure sufficient funds are available on your nominated card as they will only make 1 attempt to process the transaction if we win the Prelim (assume you're getting the highest priced ticket to be safe)

Priority 1 = guaranteed*

Priority 2 = ballot

Priority 3 = ballot

Prices as per below

View attachment 742995

So the only part I'm not sure about is....

Regardless of your priority group you must register your membership barcode(s) if you wish to purchase a Grand Final ticket (subject to us playing and availability)...

What does the registration process involve...can you just ring them on thurday (allotted time hours!) and tell them your numbers over the phone!>!>

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

IMPORTANT INFO:

Priority 1 = guaranteed*

Priority 2 = ballot

Priority 3 = ballot

Prices as per below

View attachment 742995

For those a little mentally challenged who wait all week only to get distracted at dinner time and completely forget about registering.....(me last year lol)

CALL THE CLUB IMMEDIATELY!!!

They will have a spreadsheet of barcodes that they will send at 9am to Ticketek the next day.

Don't waste your time calling Ticketek as they won't help, don't waste your time calling after first thing in the morning as the club won't help after that. I found out the hard way last year although saved $5 in the end -_- lol

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
For those a little mentally challenged who wait all week only to get distracted at dinner time and completely forget about registering.....(me last year lol)

CALL THE CLUB IMMEDIATELY!!!

They will have a spreadsheet of barcodes that they will send at 9am to Ticketek the next day.

Don't waste your time calling Ticketek as they won't help, don't waste your time calling after first thing in the morning as the club won't help after that. I found out the hard way last year although saved $5 in the end -_- lol
What is the process of registering?!?!

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
What is the process of registering?!?!

You just go into Ticketek and click on the event. Put in barcode as If buying normal tickets if memory serves me correctly. Time not an issue unless you completely goof on the time window.

enTYSd

Debutant
Apr 17, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone got a breakdown of how members we have that fall into each category? I.E how many people I would be competing with in Priority 3

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Missed out in 2017... cheapest after market ticket I got offered was $1700 - which I couldn't justify paying.

This year, I've got 2 AFL Gold Memberships (non supporting) lined up... but if Collingwood make it, I'm screwed! It won't even make it to Gold non supporting members. Can't stomach missing out again so I will become a GWS / Lions supporter next week (if we've won the night before) even if they're incredibly slim chances of the upset.

NOTE: My RFC membership is only 5-6 years which I don't think will get me through the ballot.

Anyone got a breakdown of how members we have that fall into each category? I.E how many people I would be competing with in Priority 3

I don't know the exact answer but as a rough guide in 2017 I'm not sure if anyone in Priority 3 got access to a ticket, and if they did it was pretty rare unfortunately.

I think each competing clubs ticket allocation is around 17,500 this year, still think it should be 25,000 at a minimum per club but that's a whole different topic.

The Gas

Debutant
Sep 7, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Missed out in 2017... cheapest after market ticket I got offered was $1700 - which I couldn't justify paying.

This year, I've got 2 AFL Gold Memberships (non supporting) lined up... but if Collingwood make it, I'm screwed! It won't even make it to Gold non supporting members. Can't stomach missing out again so I will become a GWS / Lions supporter next week even if they're incredibly slim chances of the upset.

NOTE: My RFC membership is only 5-6 years which I don't think will get me through the ballot.
lions or giants are zero chance of beating pies on the G

ill do some black magic to make it happen for u tho

Gunit

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone know the cost of corporate tickets for the prelim?
Looks like there are 4 categories that are available from midday tomorrow but can't find the costs

Back