Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

hyperfuzz

All Australian
Dec 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heart
ended up ponying up the money for the Brad Scott Retirement Fund Breakfast with included ticket as it turns out i could get it packaged at work. feels so wrong but happy days if we get in.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
You should have reported the St Kilda prick for scalping 😂

Lol I get that people are annoyed that so many tickets go to non-competing club members. I've raged about it myself. That part is unfair and I totally get it. But other than that, once the system is set up to be s**t by the AFL/MCG, two consenting adults are simply coming to an agreement. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy a ticket. If you have a moral objection to not sell a ticket higher than what you bought it, fine.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
P3 done. Did two separate transactions for the 2 memberships. Not risking it with two seats together. I don't trust the system to separate if there's only individual seats remaining.

Cor tigris

Debutant
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I think I registered. It was taking ages (spinning wheel of death), so I tried a second time in a new tab and got a “allocation exhausted” message. Does anyone know if you’re supposed to receive any kind of confirmation of registration or if there is any way to check that it went through?

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I think I registered. It was taking ages (spinning wheel of death), so I tried a second time in a new tab and got a “allocation exhausted” message. Does anyone know if you’re supposed to receive any kind of confirmation of registration or if there is any way to check that it went through?
Not looking good for you matey...if you were successful in registering for P3 it would have asked for Credit Card details and once it got them off you...then sent you of an email confirming your registration!

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ring the club ASAP Get put on the spreadsheet. Before 9am.
Were you using email from club with barcode?

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I have a dumb question.

I can't find my email from the club (10year member). Anywhere.

I realise I was pretty low on the totem pole anyway.

So, I've got a Dees mate (not the one in my preview story, lol) who has an AFL Member barcode he'll let me use. Whats the go with that? On the AFL website there doesn't seem to be a time schedule yet.

Cheers

Cor tigris

Debutant
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Ring the club ASAP Get put on the spreadsheet. Before 9am.
Were you using email from club with barcode?
I was, but have clearly missed the the 9am club calling window. Bugger. I’ll try them on Monday. Thank for the advice.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Already got my tickets for the game V Cats. Can't wait... we better win too many cats fans in the family that only come out finals time. Pretty sure they think it's the same Gary Ablett that's being playing for the last 30 years.

rfc4eva

Team Captain
May 29, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Is
I have a dumb question.

I can't find my email from the club (10year member). Anywhere.

I realise I was pretty low on the totem pole anyway.

So, I've got a Dees mate (not the one in my preview story, lol) who has an AFL Member barcode he'll let me use. Whats the go with that? On the AFL website there doesn't seem to be a time schedule yet.

Cheers
Is he gold

Back