Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting that stupid error:

There are no tickets available that match
the entitlements of this password or group code.

Driving me mental.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got tix eventually. Was on Pc and phone app at 8.54. But didn’t get in that way - my wife went on the phone at 9.23 on webpage and got in after only 2 mins! I reckon it’s random, no queue.

I’ve had no issues previous years. Good luck everyone

Thought I’d submit a few findings for future reference
Used 4 devices, 2 iPhones using the app, 1 Mac using safari, 1 PC using chrome.
The phones got on first, followed by the Mac.
We had a * up with the first phone, ‘submit payment’ button was greyed out. Luckily by this point, the other phone had gotten in so went ahead with that one. The membership barcodes got accepted even though they were technically tied to another purchase already. By the time we discovered this had the same issue, the Mac had gotten in, so we left that to wait in case, as we went back to the queue entirely on the 2nd phone, and hit the back button on the first phone. This seemed to work as we could then go back into the payment section and it worked properly finally. We were able to keep the same seats. Lesson: don’t be afraid of the back button (on the payment page that is - other than that, fear it with all your might)
While this was all happening, the other phone managed to get back in, meanwhile the PC never got it.
Could have been luck of the draw, but it agrees with the consensus the app is faster, and suggests chrome might be s**t.

Last edited:
Me:

matrix-screens.jpeg

I'm getting that stupid error:

There are no tickets available that match
the entitlements of this password or group code.

Driving me mental.

Check your barcode. Sounds like youve got a typo in there.

Each 12 digit membership on a single line, separated by a line break

Etc

Check your barcode. Sounds like youve got a typo in there.

Each 12 digit membership on a single line, separated by a line break

Etc
I don't, but thanks anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back