Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine disappeared as well

Heres the info from RFC
2019 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL TICKETING
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RICHMOND MEMBERS

Richmond members who are successful in obtaining a 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket via the member ballot will automatically be charged for tickets on Saturday, September 21 following tonight’s preliminary final win.

Please ensure that you have enough funds for all tickets on your nominated card. There will be no follow up on any rejected credit cards once the ballot has been run. If your credit card fails to process, your tickets will be reallocated to eligible member/s.

BALLOT RESULTS
Ballot results will be available here and on the 2019 Finals Hub at 12pm on Monday, September 23. Simply search for your Ticketek Customer ID in the lists to be provided to see if you were successful or unsuccessful in the ballot. Email notification will also be sent to successful and unsuccessful members on Monday, September 23.

Heres the info from the GWS website
Club Members
All club members are required to register in a ballot for Grand Final tickets. Ticketek complete the ballot allocations on the weekend of September 21-22. Members will be notified by Ticketek and their club if they were successful on Monday, September 23.

The GIANTS' Grand Final Ballot registration was held on Thursday, September 19.

I think ticketek had a stuff up. In 2017 i got the email first.

From the web site:

he Richmond Live Site will be back at Swinburne Centre for the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final.
Watch the game on four large screens with food trucks, bar, kids zone, mascots, entertainment, merchandise and more!

Saturday September 28 11am-6pm
Swinburne Centre, Punt Road.

Tickets will go on sale via Ticketmaster, with Richmond members getting priority access to purchase tickets.
Event details and sale times will be communicated on Monday, September 23.

I know this is a long shot, but if there's anyone who will be unable to go and has a ticket, I'm interested. Didn't get to go in 2017 and would really live the opportunity this year.
Here's hoping for a miracle! 👏🤞

Damn! No cc payment taken and no ticket allocated! I am a gold member so P3.

What will happen to all those tickets that GWS won’t be using allocated to their members? They only have a few members so must have a lot left over.
I expect there to be another 7-10K tickets for us.
I assume then they will fill up P2 and P3.
If there is some left after that, then it's open slaver for us sliver members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to buy two tickets so I can take my Dad who missed out in 2017, any category is fine. PM me if you have spare or know anyone who does.

My sister and brother in law have 2 corporate packages available. They paid $2350 each for them. Its the ALFPA function, selling at just under Face value. Seats are in M6. Function details attached to this flyer.

Attachments

• 2019 AFLPA Grand Final_Flyer_A4.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 102
Hoping someone can help please...I want to buy 1 ticket for an old bloke who missed out in 2017. Dont care cat...please message me if you have one...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back