Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone looking to sell please send me a message. Missed out 2017 never been to the big dance before but I’m determined to go this year!

Seems like everyone allocated tickets yesterday have now had them removed from their Ticketec account. Could they be reallocating due to extra tickets available because of the plastics getting in.
I think that’s exactly what would be happening.

We got standing room in Bay 29. Says tickets 89-91. How many do they allocate per bay and is just one row of people or a few rows deep? I am assuming we will have to get to our spot early to get on the barrier.
Any info welcome.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

We got standing room in Bay 29. Says tickets 89-91. How many do they allocate per bay and is just one row of people or a few rows deep? I am assuming we will have to get to our spot early to get on the barrier.
Any info welcome.

they allocate you a bay for counting purposes but you can go to any bay you like, it's general admission in all the standing areas.

Any info welcome.

I was standing room in 2017. There are no allocated standing spots so to speak so yes first in best dressed. From memory, it was about 4 lines deep. Having said that, you work it out amongst eachother. You need to remember you're all there for the same reason - we had kids to the front, got chatty with others, saved spots when people got food and drinks or went to bathroom.

I was lucky enough to be in M8. There was a hand rail near the back that i essentially sat up on and got a great view (almost falling off a few times from going nuts!). Yes, when the ball was on the other side of the ground there was little visibility but i didnt care.

All in all in my opinion, standing room is an absolutely amazing experience. The atmosphere, the ease of access and being around other supporters was a memory i wont ever forget, espeically those last 5 minutes.

Granted, i dont know how the seated experience was but for those looking to trade standing room for seated but if it was me i wouldnt have changed at all!

Good Luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and my dad have missed out on grand final tickets in the ballot once again like 2017 after being members for 19 years is quite devastating considering I have flown home from London both times in the hope of getting tickets 😪 If anyone can help out would be amazing?? Will not give up hope this time till the first center bounce there is still hope 😂😂 any suggestions on the best way to go about getting tickets to the big dance??

Just got off the phone with Ticketek and can confirm that the tickets that were allocated and disappeared from your order history haven't changed. Seems to be a glitch in the system that allowed them to be seen earlier than they should have been.

Just got off the phone with Ticketek and can confirm that the tickets that were allocated and disappeared from your order history haven't changed. Seems to be a glitch in the system that allowed them to be seen earlier than they should have been.
Good so I’m still behind the goals at the punt road end level 1

Great - thanks for that! I was stoked with my seats but a bit worried they’d change. Id grabbed a screenshot before they disappeared

Great work! Don't suppose you asked if they are giving any more out today for the ballot or if it is now finished?

I'm still hoping they release more to us P3 members that missed out yesterday!

Great work! Don't suppose you asked if they are giving any more out today for the ballot or if it is now finished?

I'm still hoping they release more to us P3 members that missed out yesterday!
Suggestion was that the ballot had ended.

Thanks RT.

Still hasn't been explained why people have been charged for different category tickets than what they've received though?

Anyone know what the fu** this means?

Tickets: 3 x C2ADT
Section: BALLOT-OPT2/ Row. GA
Seat/s.845-847

Haven't been charged

Looks like standing room tickets to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back