2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Man if we win, how is that wait on Sat/Sun and then checking your credit card balance every half hour...

I just want to win one to have that awesome feeling then enjoy the week.
I got tickets to the world cup in Brazil and a man united game in a ballot but it's not the same as the grand final

But most of all I want to be able to call my mum and tell her she's going to the grand final because she's had a very s**t time of it lately

I just want to win one to have that awesome feeling then enjoy the week.
I got tickets to the world cup in Brazil and a man united game in a ballot but it's not the same as the grand final

Yeah its a pretty good lead up- brownlow on the Monday, then i have a GF eve party at my house (did it for 09 and 11). Just a fun week all up.

$600? The most expensive is $430something...

Could either be due to multiple tickets or if they have a premiership membership that's $180 straight up, and then there's the cost GF ticket itself

2 tix cat 1. Myself and a work mate. I believe we can win Friday night. I think we’ll play Hendo Friday night and we’ll rotate defenders through the forward line. MOC, Henry, Blicavs and Harry will all spend a bit of time forward.

Anyone tried walking in with child/concession tickets? I registered 4 barcodes with 3 being kids memberships. If we make it, I want to give 1 ticket to an adult to use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of times. No issues. YMMV
Thanks. I've done it on the odd occassion in Geelong without issues. I think the light at the gate flashes a different colour for concessions. I doubt the inspectors wont bother checking on the day given the number of people attending.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I've done it on the odd occassion in Geelong without issues. I think the light at the gate flashes a different colour for concessions. I doubt the inspectors wont bother checking on the day given the number of people attending.

I was stopped at the wc prelim due to a concession tix. Guy let me thru eventually but did give me a heart attack

I see. Could have been a mature aged student! Worst case is to just pay the price difference but you'd have to be fairly unlucky to get busted.

I see. Could have been a mature aged student! Worst case is to just pay the price difference but you'd have to be fairly unlucky to get busted.

You should have seen my "performance " was pretty good imo.. doing the search... oh no its in a different bag! Ha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back