2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Commando

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man Utd, AC Milan, Wolfsburg,
Question:
If I have Geelong & Collingwood barcodes can I purchase tickets together in the same transaction?

When I look it comes up with
Geelong allocation
Collingwood allocation

Note: Bro in Law and kids are magpies members
I have 2 cats memberships

Question:
If I have Geelong & Collingwood barcodes can I purchase tickets together in the same transaction?

When I look it comes up with
Geelong allocation
Collingwood allocation

Note: Bro in Law and kids are magpies members
I have 2 cats memberships

Found it

I am a Geelong Cats member. Can I sit with a member of the other competing club?

For Finals at the MCG, you can. Competing Club members can choose which team area they sit in. All membership barcodes will be required when purchasing tickets. If purchasing at an outlet or via phone, you will be asked which team allocation you would like to sit in.

If you purchase via the internet, you will need to select a team area before moving on to select your seat preference. For Finals at GIANTS Stadium, Optus Stadium and the Gabba, competing Club members will automatically be allocated a seat within their set club allocation.

Haha I know right! Gave email and phone details so hopefully I don’t have a doppelgänger! Are you going to the game Shell? I’m thinking I might just pick up a GA and then hope to fluke another GA on the public sales

For sure. I'll always be at finals, except for interstate ones. During the year go to maybe half a dozen games now.

Play it Sam

Cupcakes are muffins who believed in miracles
Jun 25, 2013
Medicoland
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Replayaholics
Found it

I am a Geelong Cats member. Can I sit with a member of the other competing club?

For Finals at the MCG, you can. Competing Club members can choose which team area they sit in. All membership barcodes will be required when purchasing tickets. If purchasing at an outlet or via phone, you will be asked which team allocation you would like to sit in.

If you purchase via the internet, you will need to select a team area before moving on to select your seat preference. For Finals at GIANTS Stadium, Optus Stadium and the Gabba, competing Club members will automatically be allocated a seat within their set club allocation.

EAD then....the Tugger nuffy who wrote to the Pies board telling them to nominate a ticket from our allocation.
Need your club barcode campaigner, then welcome to sit in our area at your discomfort.

???

I aint clicking anything until 9am on the dot

You can click through on the link to get to the website and where you have to put your barcode in - but can't even get to that website, been crazy stupid busy since at least 8:50

Isaac Norm Smith

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm keen to get some tickets, but I'm not playing their games if the website melts down. I'm just as happy to watch it at home. Surely they've rectified these issues that have caused us supporters problems in the past?

Woohooo - the second page I opened came through first, and then the others all seemed to get online pretty quickly also (much better than previous)

ticket purchased in less than 4 minutes (even forgetting my ticketet password). Bay M3 behind the cheersquad

mackky

Draftee
Mar 18, 2008
tas
AFL Club
Geelong
Woohooo - the second page I opened came through first, and then the others all seemed to get online pretty quickly also (much better than previous)

ticket purchased in less than 4 minutes (even forgetting my ticketet password). Bay M3 behind the cheersquad
Nice work

Back