2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Start your engines this Wednesday from 9am onwards.

GC%202019%20MEM%20Finals_Web%20Header%20620_v2.jpg

Last edited:
Elimination Final 1 | West Coast Eagles v Essendon | Optus Stadium
Competing Club Members | 9am - 1pm, Tuesday August 27 AWST
General Public | 2pm, Tuesday August 27 AWST

Qualifying Final 1 | Geelong Cats v Collingwood | MCG
Competing Club Members | 9am - 1pm, Wednesday August 28 AEST
AFL Members | 11am, Wednesday August 28 AEST
General Public | 2pm, Wednesday August 28 AEST

Elimination Final 2 | GIANTS v Western Bulldogs | GIANTS Stadium
Competing Club Members | 9am - 1pm, Thursday August 29 AEST
General Public | 2pm, Thursday August 29 AEST

Qualifying Final 2 | Brisbane Lions v Richmond | The Gabba
Competing Club Members | 11am - 3pm, Thursday August 29 AEST
General Public | 4pm, Thursday August 29 AEST

How many tickets can I purchase?

A transaction limit per venue applies when purchasing tickets. In addition members may have access to purchase additional tickets during the first three weeks of the finals (please note the quantity of additional tickets is subject to the competing teams and venue - please refer to your member emails or check www.afl.com.au/tickets/finals for updates).

For all other matches the quantity of tickets will be subject to the competing teams and venue.

Please check www.afl.com.au/tickets/finals or members can refer to communication from your club for updates prior to tickets going on sale.

Which end of the G will our cheer squad be seated? Looking to secure tickets and would love to be amongst as much blue and white as possible.

Which end of the G will our cheer squad be seated? Looking to secure tickets and would love to be amongst as much blue and white as possible.

Not sure- I'd say ring the club and ask them. If you go for Cat7 Level one (the only bay that is this price)- you will 100% get the Geelong CS bay. (if you're purchasing with a GFC Membership that is)

Home Teams always sit at the Punt Rd end
Collingwood is the exception, and always (home+away) sit at the City/Ponsford End.

So I'm 99% sure that the Geelong CS will sit in M3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually how cool would it be to watch from a light tower. Make it happen AFL. I've always wanted to go up into those rafters at Marvel.
I’ve been on the roof of the GSS for the Bledisloe cup in 98...

Awesome to look over the edge at 98k in the House..

Good view and sunset

Go Catters

Shell has the club emailed any of this information or are you just being a really good investigative journo & finding it all for us?

No email from the club whatsoever. Just looking at the gfc, ticketek and mcg sites

No email from the club whatsoever. Just looking at the gfc, ticketek and mcg sites

Glad to not be the only one with no email from the club, but that is pretty poor for them to have no information sent out when it's been over 12 hours since notification of the finals schedule. I know they would have had to wait for some information, but surely they would have had a good idea of what was going on

Glad to not be the only one with no email from the club, but that is pretty poor for them to have no information sent out when it's been over 12 hours since notification of the finals schedule. I know they would have had to wait for some information, but surely they would have had a good idea of what was going on

Was thinking the exact same thing

Does anyone know if you can purchase adult tickets using a kids membership bar code for week 1?

Id reckon no- you enter a kids mem no itll automatically come up as a kids ticket. Up to you to risk using it.. i once got away with a concession tix at a prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back