2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Nah they dont have a device to watch it on- has to be TV.

Said they think they saw it advertised on one of the channels, I looked it up online for them but it was all greek to me.

:D :D :D

Srsly it was in greek.. there was a tab to translate it but it did s**t all really.

Yeah no worries Shell. Pity they weren't in Asia - the ABC Australia Network would definitely show the footy. I watched the West Coast v Geelong game (we smashed 'em!) earlier this year from South Korea while getting smashed on soju! I swear, that country runs on fried chicken and beer...

I offered the same on our board and so far no takers. I have a reserved seat in the MCC if anyone wants it. (Got other tix given to me for Fathers Day, so won't need it) obviously your membership will be needed to gain entry, but it may save someone from having to line up. PM me any takers.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
If anyone is still looking for tickets for tmw night, it appears to be Standing Room only. Gonna be a packed house. MCG predicting 95k

Aint gonna get 95. Not in torrential rain like they're predicting
10mm isn't torrential

10mm is massive

But it doesn't say "during the game" - that could be all over with before the game starts or the clean-up crew hope it comes at the final siren as a means of flushing out the place quickly, lol

If anyone is still looking for tickets for tmw night, it appears to be Standing Room only. Gonna be a packed house. MCG predicting 95k
of which could be 19k GFC supporters :(

Hope that is not the case

GO Catters

But it doesn't say "during the game" - that could be all over with before the game starts or the clean-up crew hope it comes at the final siren as a means of flushing out the place quickly, lol
Thats true. Our best outcome is if it all just dumps down during the day.
We shalk have to keep an eye on the radar.. and like out the window :D

According to the Weatherzone app, it looks like the Chance Of Rain % drops down fairly low during the match

Woohoo - must remember to set my alarm for 5am so I can get in the endless cue of those wanting to buy tickets

Alternatively I'll wait until 12:55 and probably still get the same seats, lol

Cheersquad ends remains the same as last week- M3.
Huh?

I thought that the Ponsford stand was normally the end for the home team and it was against Collingwood that things change

Or have I got that completely wrong?

Back