2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh?

I thought that the Ponsford stand was normally the end for the home team and it was against Collingwood that things change

Or have I got that completely wrong?
Home teams always sit at the Punt Rd End (Except Collingwood)

Collingwood always sit at the City End (Home + Away)

Home teams always sit at the Punt Rd End (Except Collingwood)

Collingwood always sit at the City End (Home + Away)
Cheers

I knew Collingwood was annoying and stubborn with their chosen end

How many you reckon to this game?

Did lol at the 60k i heard.

Lucky to get 50 id think.

Do you mean how many members or how many in total?

- Each club member can buy 8 tickets per membership number

- MCC have reduced the cost of guest passes by $15, and allowing 3 extra (4 total)

- AFL members allowing 4 guest passes

Do you think the AFL is trying to ensure they have a large enough crowd to justify the game being at the MCG?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you mean how many members or how many in total?

- Each club member can buy 8 tickets per membership number

- MCC have reduced the cost of guest passes by $15, and allowing 3 extra (4 total)

- AFL members allowing 4 guest passes

Do you think the AFL is trying to ensure they have a large enough crowd to justify the game being at the MCG?

AFL members guest passes are getting shafted up to the back of level 4 though which is s**t. I got a guest pass for the prelim in 2016 on level 1.

In hindsight I wish I’d stayed home but anyway.

We got ~60k to a Sunny saturday afternoon at the G for a prelim (expected to be a rollover too, and it was).

Don't see how a Friday night semi out-ranks it from an attendance POV unless a s**t ton of neutrals descend from swan st and the abbotsford brewery.

Yeah its all about the neutrals i guess. And how many coasters come/over here already.

Weather looks not bad at this stage- a shower maybe but nothing too bad.

18 degrees during the day i think.

It will depend on mcc and afl m's I think ... one might think 50 with the way they are playing would be a good number on a Fri night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back