2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got a priority 1 barcode this year, a freebie from a friend.

So I’m registering my priority 2 barcodes to give to deserving Cats should we get there and should the ballot deliver. Any thoughts on whether to register the whole family (2 + 3) or just two adults? I’m thinking just the two.

I’ve got a priority 1 barcode this year, a freebie from a friend.

So I’m registering my priority 2 barcodes to give to deserving Cats should we get there and should the ballot deliver. Any thoughts on whether to register the whole family (2 + 3) or just two adults? I’m thinking just the two.

Personally i'd split em up- 2 entries is better than one.

Its your call really.

I am priority 1 and opted to exclude standing room. Do you think that I could potentially still miss out? Maybe I should change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking my Mum who’s quite a bit older so can’t stand that long. Hoping the fact we are both P1 we should be ok

Fair enough then.

MCG is really good- had a mate who had surgery recently, got set up with those disabled seats on L1 no troubles.

I am priority 1 and opted to exclude standing room. Do you think that I could potentially still miss out? Maybe I should change it.

I don’t think it makes a difference. They’re not going to exhaust the seating allocation with priority 1 members. It will be priority 2s that get the standing room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am priority 1 and opted to exclude standing room. Do you think that I could potentially still miss out?

No chance. I'm a Priority 1 too and have been for the past 15 years, there is no way you won't get a seat.

Same here - slept in but then remembered I didn't need to stress and got straight through

A bit different from yesterday morning and even last night - was checking to see what tickets were left for Friday night & I still had the "countdown & loading screen" wait to get in

I did my P1 with standing room.
If they get up.. I’ll be In all sorts!!

Go Catters

But get up first!!

All priority 1 members are given seats to the GF, with the remaining seats going to the priority 2 first to be drawn in the ballot.

Unless the cats have sold 20k priority 1 memberships (highly unlikely, probably closer to 5 to 8k) the lowest category seat id expect you to get is 4, but most likely 2 or 3.

I'm feeling much better about upgrading to the premiership membership than I was a few weeks ago. I'm glad I did it. It's always a gamble, but my thinking at the time was worst case, it's a donation to the club.

Some look at it as cheap to wait and pay thru your teeth if we make it ... id rather think in your terms. ..just dont ask me to by raffle tickets

I'm yet to get tickets in the ballot, still managed to go all 4 though

07- Dad managed to get some through a contractor from his work $300ea

08 - Adelaide were flogging off tickets to their breakfast that included tickets to the game $350ea

09- Had someone on here offer me tickets at $800 ea and I said $500 was my limit. 8pm on the Friday he messaged me back saying OK $500. Met him in a maccas carpark and luckily he gave me tickets not rob me

11 - Mum was fed up and emailed the club saying we missed every ballot. They gave us 2 freebies and tickets to the after party. Then someone we knew got us AFL staff tickets and they were the best seats in the house. Gave away the others

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back