(Log in to remove this ad.)

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
Never bought tickets for finals before. Is Category7 seats behind the goals seriously only $25 for concession?

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Deontay Wilder
Never bought tickets for finals before. Is Category7 seats behind the goals seriously only $25 for concession?
Yes. But those seats are extremely limited. Like maybe a couple hundred tops.

I really dislike my chances of getting two tickets.
Should be fine for two tickets. Geelong aren't exactly a massive club. If you're not a member though, you might be nervous.

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Yes. But those seats are extremely limited. Like maybe a couple hundred tops.
How quick would I have to be? Will be start school at 9AM so I reckon if my brother and I have tabs on our phone loaded we'll be able to get it right on the dot?
Also if I were buying tickets for myself, my brother and one mate (all members) would I need each of their codes that they got in the email and enter them in?

Sorry haha, not quite sure how this all works but am pretty excited to give the experience a go

neilk

Premium Platinum
Sep 15, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
How quick would I have to be? Will be start school at 9AM so I reckon if my brother and I have tabs on our phone loaded we'll be able to get it right on the dot?
Also if I were buying tickets for myself, my brother and one mate (all members) would I need each of their codes that they got in the email and enter them in?

Sorry haha, not quite sure how this all works but am pretty excited to give the experience a go
Enter all 3 barcodes at once and get them all in a single transaction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Deontay Wilder

They'll probably gone within a minute. Collingwood fans tend to buy the cheapest seats.

You should get a bunch of devices (laptops, phones, tablets, desktops) and open up each device at different times before 9am. That'll give you the best chance to get in early.

JB1975

Premium Platinum
Feb 26, 2015
Elsewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
What are the chances of obtaining one ticket through the aid of one device, for a Collingwood member willing to pay whatever the cost? 50/50? Asking for an anxious friend.

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
They'll probably gone within a minute. Collingwood fans tend to buy the cheapest seats.

You should get a bunch of devices (laptops, phones, tablets, desktops) and open up each device at different times before 9am. That'll give you the best chance to get in early.
Probably would have to settle for Level 4 Category 6 tickets if that's the case, thanks.

regpies

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Damn, I swear last year vs Giants I was able to then against Richmond wasnt
Yeah GWS game they could offered 8 tix per barcode due to them having 1000 supporters versus Richmond having 100k members.

Richmond game I would’ve thought they might have had to restrict to season and Legends member categories first, then if anything left other categories.

Mkcaptain

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Chances of getting a Ponsford Level 2 ticket?

If I can't get one there I might just try for Ponsford Level 1 for the atmosphere

Tarkyn_24

Hall of Famer
Dec 23, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
I swore I came across information on Sunday when I was researching that AFL members could access up to four guest passes for $75 a pop (not sure whether this was via AFL membership or club membership allocation). Now I can’t find that same information anywhere so not liking my chances. :(

CFC2010

Premium Gold
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I swore I came across information on Sunday when I was researching that AFL members could access up to four guest passes for $75 a pop (not sure whether this was via AFL membership or club membership allocation). Now I can’t find that same information anywhere so not liking my chances. :(
Sorry I thought he was talking about Club members.........which is one per barcode.

Top Bottom