News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be a strange add on to captains. I can’t even see a captains option for 2020, so perhaps they’ve rejigged things and tried to create an equivalent package for you?
The home and away Legends membership still has Social Club included. There is no Captains that I can see. Seems to have restructured memberships. Best check out the web page:

Apologize gents received my renewal form in the mail today.......it is costing me $550.00 (including $100 extra for Social Club) a year now and I am not termed a “Captains Member” as you both pointed out.

Not sure what I paid last year but it is what it is.

Apologize gents received my renewal form in the mail today.......it is costing me $550.00 (including $100 extra for Social Club) a year now and I am not termed a “Captains Member” as you both pointed out.

Not sure what I paid last year but it is what it is.
Seems you and all other captains are now paying a little less.

Seems you and all other captains are now paying a little less.

View attachment 739538

Thanks for the research on my lazy part mate.......good to hear.

My main concern was I would lose my “social club” rights and more importantly my seats in the process.

I was a Legensds Member for about 8 years (BK = Before Kids) and I prefer my seats and amenities so much better now.

It’s good to hear that won’t change.....not sure why the “naming” of the membership had to change but like I said it is what it is.

I seem to be the only AFL member who missed out on seats for tomorrow night. I was all set up with a computer, a laptop and a mobile phone but was left in the queue for 20 minutes. By the time I got through, there were only standing room tix so I accepted these, but it's certainly not what I wanted.

So we are in the ground tomorrow but no seats. We are short people, so not very happy.
If anyone is not going to sit on their seats tomorrow night for any reason, please PM me as I would be very grateful for a seat (or four).

I seem to be the only AFL member who missed out on seats for tomorrow night. I was all set up with a computer, a laptop and a mobile phone but was left in the queue for 20 minutes. By the time I got through, there were only standing room tix so I accepted these, but it's certainly not what I wanted.

So we are in the ground tomorrow but no seats. We are short people, so not very happy.
If anyone is not going to sit on their seats tomorrow night for any reason, please PM me as I would be very grateful for a seat (or four).
Standing room is not too bad.

I was all set up with a computer, a laptop and a mobile phone but was left in the queue for 20 minutes.
That might the issue.
Their system might think you’re a bot and delay you - just a guess.
The advice I was given was to just use one browser and be patient, (easier said than done).
Took me about 5-6 minutes and then bang - done.
Sorry to hear you missed on the seats.
If all else fails, go up to level 4 and try your luck.

Ok so due to personal circumstances I won’t be able to go to the game tonight despite having tickets.

Any Pies supporters here on the market? Great spots M55 Row P seats 1 and 2.

If so send me a PM. I suppose it would be cash on pick up (never resold tickets before) and pick up in, you know it, Collingwood suburb.

At least you’ll be dry ⛈

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a ticket but I'm not liking the look of tonight's forecast. I'll still go, because it's finals football and everyone needs to put in a special effort for finals, but I suppose I'm in the market for a seat with it's own weather system. I'll take a dry seat, low humidity, temperature between 16-20 degrees.

And a low chance of rain? Gotta make sure to specify that

Surrounding rain is fine, and the bedraggled look of people around me would actually be pleasing in its way, but the otherwise the only moisture this evening should come from my tears of joy at the final siren.

Letter in the mail today - now that we've won the QF the Grand Final ticket registration is Wednesday 11 September.
  • Priority one (50+ year member, club 5, legends, captains with GF guarantee) 8.00am-12.00pm
  • Priority two (25+ year member, season ticket with social club, captains member) 1.00pm-4.00pm
  • Priority three (flexi, reserved seat, season ticket general admin, reduced access with social club, country member, interstate member) 5.00pm-9.00pm
If you miss your slot you drop into the subsequent priority group and are placed in that pool.

TradeDraft you should have received a different form as a companion card holder, which was to be returned to the club by 5pm today (6-Sept).

I think the answer is yes, but happy to be corrected?

I believe that’s right, but you can’t double dip as far as I understand. It’s one or the other, that is if you use your barcodes for AFL members allocation then you can’t also use the same barcodes in Pies membership allocation. Also I think AFL club support is put into the lowest membership category for Collingwood and the likelihood of tickets still being available for members at that lowest tier is quite low.

Let’s hope it’s not a Richmond Collingwood prelim - last time was an absolute nightmare to get tickets. As a legend member we get guaranteed GF ticket but can miss on a prelim ticket. Absurd.

I believe that’s right, but you can’t double dip as far as I understand. It’s one or the other, that is if you use your barcodes for AFL members allocation then you can’t also use the same barcodes in Pies membership allocation. Also I think AFL club support is put into the lowest membership category for Collingwood and the likelihood of tickets still being available for members at that lowest tier is quite low.
This is probably a better shot than I have with AFL members to be honest

So how much would PF Tickets Cost?
All 2018 ticket prices are here, which remain relevant due to a price freeze for the first 3 weeks of finals:

The League has stuck with the same prices as last year for all finals tickets at all venues across the first three weeks of the finals series.

Seats to the first two weeks of the finals will start at $35, with the cheapest preliminary finals seats costing $65.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back