News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if an Afl silver member with club support can enter one of these ballots?
Last year, 2018, the answer was no!
My daughter, a Collingwood member, received all the info in the mail, but I (an AFL member with Collingwood support) received nothing.

I tried to use my number to enter the ballot but it was "invalid".
I rang CFC and spoke to a very arrogant guy who told me that AFL members were not real Collingwood members and therefore had no access to the ballot.

Even when there were extra tickets offered and there was a supplementary chance for a GF ticket, my number was still invalid.

This year I haven't received anything either, and on the instruction form there is no mention of AFL members.
I will certainly give it a try this week, but I'm expecting nothing.

PS I was not looking forward to standing room (all I could get with my AFL membership) last night, but it was fun! Winning helps!:)

Let’s hope it’s not a Richmond Collingwood prelim - last time was an absolute nightmare to get tickets. As a legend member we get guaranteed GF ticket but can miss on a prelim ticket. Absurd.

So Legends members definitely get a grand final ticket should we make it? Last year I was lucky enough to be drawn out of the ballot but this year I’ve changed to Legends as I’ve retired form football so could attend more games, and obviously to have a better chance to get to the grand final.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Legends members definitely get a grand final ticket should we make it? Last year I was lucky enough to be drawn out of the ballot but this year I’ve changed to Legends as I’ve retired form football so could attend more games, and obviously to have a better chance to get to the grand final.

If registered on Wednesday at the correct time (see above) it should be no issues.

Cheers will be keeping an eye on the clock come Wednesday then.

If you not sure, read the details of registering etc.

I’ll do mine early Wednesday.
Then if we win Prelim the credit card is debited and ticket is yours.

But must register in correct time.

When should we get the registration information? Before Wednesday obviously.

Is in
Emails sent.

Some kind person n
Posted the details above I believe.

Sorry I’m
Not sure how to move or copy my email details or I would.
I just muddle through.

My understanding is registering on Wednesday is super important.
Nb the cost is6-7 dollars for admin non refundable even if we don’t make GF.

If any members have better info feel free to post same.

Is in
Emails sent.

Some kind person n
Posted the details above I believe.

Sorry I’m
Not sure how to move or copy my email details or I would.
I just muddle through.

My understanding is registering on Wednesday is super important.
Nb the cost is6-7 dollars for admin non refundable even if we don’t make GF.

If any members have better info feel free to post same.

I remember registering for the ballot last year and being a cost associated with that. Haven’t received an email yet the only one I’ve received is about the prelim being locked in. Hopefully will come in the next day or so. Thanks again.

Letter in the mail today - now that we've won the QF the Grand Final ticket registration is Wednesday 11 September.
  • Priority one (50+ year member, club 5, legends, captains with GF guarantee) 8.00am-12.00pm
  • Priority two (25+ year member, season ticket with social club, captains member) 1.00pm-4.00pm
  • Priority three (flexi, reserved seat, season ticket general admin, reduced access with social club, country member, interstate member) 5.00pm-9.00pm
If you miss your slot you drop into the subsequent priority group and are placed in that pool.

TradeDraft you should have received a different form as a companion card holder, which was to be returned to the club by 5pm today (6-Sept).

Where about a does the registration take place? Ticketek? I’ve not received an email yet, but I’m a Legends member.

Where about a does the registration take place? Ticketek? I’ve not received an email yet, but I’m a Legends member.

Mine info came via post, did last year too. It's just a matter of logging into ticketek.com.au during the allocated time (as a legends member you lose your guaranteed seat if you register in a later priority group), selecting Collingwood 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final Registration and entering your membership barcode. There's the option of accepting best available including standing room or best available seat (no standing room).

One benefit of the tigs winning tonight is we'll play Brisbane or GWS in the prelim, which will make obtaining PF tickets much easier than last year.
Yeah, I felt we needed tigers to win for a greater chance of making the GF... Could very well be pies V tigers gf now. Imagine that!!!
tickets will be soooooo highly sort after

Yeah, I felt we needed tigers to win for a greater chance of making the GF... Could very well be pies V tigers gf now. Imagine that!!!
tickets will be soooooo highly sort after
True, but with the GF ticket system being different at least our members have the same chance regardless of the opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received mail on Friday from the club yesterday outlining how to register for Grand Final tickets in the event that we make it.

Since we have beaten Geelong and advanced straight to the Preliminary Final, members will have to register on Wednesday, September 11.

Priority 1 members = Register between 8am to 12pm (Sept 11)
- 50+ year members
- Club 5 members
- Legends members
- Captains with Grand Final guarantee members
Priority 2 members = Register between 1pm to 4pm (Sept 11)
- 25+ year members
- Social Club members
- Captains members
Priority 3 members = Register between 5pm to 9pm (Sept 11)
- Flexi member
- Reserved Seat member
- General Admission member
- Social Club Add-On
- Country member
- Interstate member

It is important that you register within the designated time frame depending on your level of membership, otherwise you waive your right to be in a certain priority ballot.

Tips:

- Registration is done through Ticketek (internet or phone).

- The Ticketek phone number is 1300 796 939.

- To register, you will need your membership barcode number and any barcode number of members you wish to attend with.

- A limit of 8 barcodes per transaction applies.

- Each member barcode will be charged $6 non-refundable fee at time of registration to cover admin costs.

- Members wishing to attend together who sit in a different priority groups are required to register in the time frame allocated to the member with the lower priority.

- If Collingwood advance to the Grand Final, please ensure you have enough funds in your credit/debit card in order for it to be deducted, otherwise you may lose the opportunity to be allocated a seat.

- You have until 11am Friday, September 20 to change your credit card details prior to the ballot by contacting Ticketek on 132 849. This cannot be done through the internet.

- If Collingwood wins the Prelim on Saturday, September 21, it is likely money will be deducted from your nominated card on Sunday, September 22.

- You will be emailed on Monday, September 23 if you were successful or not in the ballot.

- You can then pick up your tickets from 9am Tuesday, September 24.

Registration Options:

Choose one of:

- 1). I will accept the next available ticket - including standing room
- 2). I will accept the next best available reserved seat - NO standing room

If you select option 2 and all reserved seat tickets have been allocated when your registration is next to be processed, you will not be issued a Grand Final ticket.

Ticket Prices:

Category 1 = $422 (adult), $359 (concession)
Category 2 = $412 (adult), $350 (concession)
Category 3 = $381 (adult), $324 (concession)
Category 4 = $350 (adult), $298 (concession)
Category 5 = $309 (adult), $263 (concession)
Category 6 = $258 (adult), $219 (concession)
Category 7 = $185 (adult), $157 (concession)
Restricted View Seat = $155 (adult), $132 (concession)
Standing Room Ticket = $155 (adult), $132 (concession)

Last year, 2018, the answer was no!
My daughter, a Collingwood member, received all the info in the mail, but I (an AFL member with Collingwood support) received nothing.

I tried to use my number to enter the ballot but it was "invalid".
I rang CFC and spoke to a very arrogant guy who told me that AFL members were not real Collingwood members and therefore had no access to the ballot.

Even when there were extra tickets offered and there was a supplementary chance for a GF ticket, my number was still invalid.

This year I haven't received anything either, and on the instruction form there is no mention of AFL members.
I will certainly give it a try this week, but I'm expecting nothing.

PS I was not looking forward to standing room (all I could get with my AFL membership) last night, but it was fun! Winning helps!:)

How long have you been an AFL Member?

I think there are issues for Collingwood and AFL Members alike of less than 5 years.

I am a Collingwood Club Support AFL Silver Member and I received a GF ticket last year through Collingwood's (not the AFL's) secondary release, so Collingwood definitely recognises me as a Collingwood Member. However, I have been a member for 8 years.

How long have you been an AFL Member?

I think there are issues for Collingwood and AFL Members alike of less than 5 years.

I am a Collingwood Club Support AFL Silver Member and I received a GF ticket last year through Collingwood's (not the AFL's) secondary release, so Collingwood definitely recognises me as a Collingwood Member. However, I have been a member for 8 years.
I've been an AFL member for nine years, still Silver.
Last year we got Preliminary Final tickets through our Collingwood membership using our barcodes - great seats behind the goals.

But our membership barcodes were not eligible for the Grand Final ballot, or the later release. We tried!
I will certainly give it a try on Wednesday, but I'm not expecting anything.

Guaranteed 2 ticks to lawn27 like last yr.. should we make the GF re.

If you can afford the 3 gorilla price tag.. I'll see yas re and that re.. all you can piss up.. all you can eat.. AFL stars every where you look. D tsay and live band until 10.30 on the night as well re.

Come get shitfaced with the Gimp and enjoy the night.

I've been an AFL member for nine years, still Silver.
Last year we got Preliminary Final tickets through our Collingwood membership using our barcodes - great seats behind the goals.

But our membership barcodes were not eligible for the Grand Final ballot, or the later release. We tried!
I will certainly give it a try on Wednesday, but I'm not expecting anything.

That's unfortunate. We got Prelim tickets in the AFL release, then Grand Finals tickets in the secondary Collingwood release. AFL Club Support Silver so the same boat as you.

Maybe we just got lucky.

Got the thing in the mail. Need to get on Wed morning it seems. Of course I'll be interstate on a work thing and taking a training class so it will be a massive pain in the ass.

How do we get prelim tickets?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Got the thing in the mail. Need to get on Wed morning it seems. Of course I'll be interstate on a work thing and taking a training class so it will be a massive pain in the ass.

Prelim tickets same as normal. Just go through Ticketek. Will be against either the Lions or Giants, so tickets wont be too difficult to get.

Getting in the GF ballot is not a race as the ballot happens later. Just need to get on during your allotted time for your membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back