News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

But they will go on sale after next weekend I guess?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
On the week Tuesday before the prelim. So like 10 days from now

Harry O

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Letter in the mail today - now that we've won the QF the Grand Final ticket registration is Wednesday 11 September.
  • Priority one (50+ year member, club 5, legends, captains with GF guarantee) 8.00am-12.00pm
  • Priority two (25+ year member, season ticket with social club, captains member) 1.00pm-4.00pm
  • Priority three (flexi, reserved seat, season ticket general admin, reduced access with social club, country member, interstate member) 5.00pm-9.00pm
If you miss your slot you drop into the subsequent priority group and are placed in that pool.

TradeDraft you should have received a different form as a companion card holder, which was to be returned to the club by 5pm today (6-Sept).

I am a captains member - haven't received the letter from club with grand final ballot details yet. Disappointing

I am a captains member - haven't received the letter from club with grand final ballot details yet. Disappointing
You dont really need the flyer tbh. Just your membership barcode. All the info you need was in that bit you quoted.

Thanks for posting the details. How do you register then. Is it online or via phone?
You can do it on either. Online is easier. I'm sure the club will send a link. They were good like that last year.

Theirs also no need to rush. Just do it on your allocated slot, and you'll have a shot.

ArielZ

Debutant
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
If we were to make the Grand Final (let’s say against Richmond), can someone please help me with this hypoetnical:

I have a gold AFL membership for Collingwood. How likely would I be to get Grand Final tickets?

Secondly, if I have access to another AFL gold membership of another club (say, ST kilda), how likely am I to get a ticket to the Grand Final? I was in this position last year and got a ticket, however friends of mine in the same position missed out.

If someone could let me know, I’d really appreciate it.
Cheers

Madaz3

Draftee
Sep 14, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
If we were to make the Grand Final (let’s say against Richmond), can someone please help me with this hypoetnical:

I have a gold AFL membership for Collingwood. How likely would I be to get Grand Final tickets?

Secondly, if I have access to another AFL gold membership of another club (say, ST kilda), how likely am I to get a ticket to the Grand Final? I was in this position last year and got a ticket, however friends of mine in the same position missed out.

If someone could let me know, I’d really appreciate it.
Cheers
yourself 100% guaranteed (iirc no 2 clubs combined have more than the afl reserve allocation)
your friend highly unlikely but not impossible ie luck of the draw with the ticketek website.

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Not match ticket related, but I was wondering how you go about getting tickets to the Carlton Draught Front Bar? I noticed it last year when attending the game, Is it possible to gain access without a Grand Final ticket? Or is it all included in one package?

Scottymoz

Draftee
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Spoke to afl memberships and got this response about afl silver member eligibility for the GF ballot. Disappointed but not totally unexpected.

“Hi Scott,

If you only have your AFL Membership, then Collingwood have excluded you from their Grand Final ballot. But if you have an additional club product then you can register for the club ballot.

I'd definitely get in contact with the club directly for more specifics on how their ballot works.”

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Tippa#22

Debutant
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
So after reading all this about the ballot tomorrow night, all I do is go through the process and register. When would I be finding out if I’m lucky enough to get a ticket? Not until after the prelim result or?

So after reading all this about the ballot tomorrow night, all I do is go through the process and register. When would I be finding out if I’m lucky enough to get a ticket? Not until after the prelim result or?
After the prelim (if we win, of course). You'll notice money from your account being taken out. Also, get a email, I think or text. I forget now. Feels so long ago lol

shaka180

Draftee
Sep 10, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
If anyone is willing to sell me 2 x tickets next to each other let me know!!!!! I dont have a guaranteed GF membership :(

Last year, I got charged at about 4pm the day after the PF win against the Tigers. Priorty one gets charged at about 12pm. P2 at about 2pm. P3 at about 4pm.

Back