News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone is willing to sell me 2 x tickets next to each other let me know!!!!! I dont have a guaranteed GF membership :(
Jeez a new account looking for tickets even though we haven't even made it yet??

If anyone is willing to sell me 2 x tickets next to each other let me know!!!!! I dont have a guaranteed GF membership :(
I don’t. Sorry.
I do know a guy.
From Nigeria. :eek:
Seems ok.

Jokes aside, for Prelim Final will be us against an interstate side meaning even general public should be able to snare some tickets.
(I’ve been wrong before)

I don’t. Sorry.
I do know a guy.
From Nigeria. :eek:
Seems ok.

Jokes aside, for Prelim Final will be us against an interstate side meaning even general public should be able to snare some tickets.
(I’ve been wrong before)
I fell for that last time. Lost my house :p

Just have your money ready folks;

Card ready to go ie registered with your Ticketek and topped up enough for highest priced ticket and then bang it’s yours.

Well that’s the theory.

So if we win, either that day, overnight or next day (Sunday) it goes out.

Anyway remember when the actual ticket arrives?

Thanks for all of your help everyone, go pies! So exciting to be back here, let’s hope for the best result possible.

Just have your money ready folks;

Card ready to go ie registered with your Ticketek and topped up enough for highest priced ticket and then bang it’s yours.

Well that’s the theory.

So if we win, either that day, overnight or next day (Sunday) it goes out.

Anyway remember when the actual ticket arrives?

Had to go pick it up from an outlet last year, couldn’t deliver. Went to my local post office/Ticketek outlet in Kew and grabbed a couple of copies of the footy record too.

Re Prelim - do we imagine that there will still be tickets available to purchase for the general public later on that day because we will be playing an interstate team? I can’t imagine the game being a sell out.

Re Prelim - do we imagine that there will still be tickets available to purchase for the general public later on that day because we will be playing an interstate team? I can’t imagine the game being a sell out.
I’d say yes.
For some reason there’s usually some left and public can gain tickets if they’re not too tardy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to go pick it up from an outlet last year, couldn’t deliver. Went to my local post office/Ticketek outlet in Kew and grabbed a couple of copies of the footy record too.
Ditto, but the ballot on Ticketek had the box ticked to say you would be picking up the tickets from an outlet on the day of the event? I'm sure that doesn't mean we have to pickup the tickets on the Saturday of the GF. Assume it will be the same as last year.

I've just registered for the ballot - question, you select 'best available inc standing room' - does that mean you can be up for the $422 ticket? I'd happily do standing room for the price is why I'm asking, but thinking you get what you are given?

Cheers

Ballot entry was painless even though I logged on just after 8. It would be bloody fantastic to make it again.

I've just registered for the ballot - question, you select 'best available inc standing room' - does that mean you can be up for the $422 ticket? I'd happily do standing room for the price is why I'm asking, but thinking you get what you are given?

Cheers
Potentially, it’s literally luck of the draw where you sit. There were plenty of complaints last year with people unhappy at drawing cheaper seats, so there’d be more than a few willing to swap.

Ditto, but the ballot on Ticketek had the box ticked to say you would be picking up the tickets from an outlet on the day of the event? I'm sure that doesn't mean we have to pickup the tickets on the Saturday of the GF. Assume it will be the same as last year.
This was the delivery method that I had, same as last year went to my local outlet and picked it up on the Wednesday. Was strange though as they didnt ask for ID or the credit card I used to purchase the ticket.

"If successful in the ballot, I will collect my tickets from any Victorian Ticketek Agency, selected interstate agencies or from the venue box office on the day of the event"

So you shouldn't have to collect it from the venue on Grand Final day, that is just one of the options.

Cheers
Correct.

If you are on legends or similar (assuming so as you’ve registered at this time) you’ll get a ticket and likely in the price ranges a bit on the steep side.

That’s the go. The first group goes first and the allocated usually are pretty much using up the higher value tickets.

The I’d think it’s the next groups that will exhaust moving into standing room even.

Just the system. I mean we don’t make it, then bang $6 gone. Not sure that’s quite right by the way.

This was the delivery method that I had, same as last year went to my local outlet and picked it up on the Wednesday. Was strange though as they didnt ask for ID or the credit card I used to purchase the ticket.

"If successful in the ballot, I will collect my tickets from any Victorian Ticketek Agency, selected interstate agencies or from the venue box office on the day of the event"

So you shouldn't have to collect it from the venue on Grand Final day, that is just one of the options.
Yes local area pick up is much easier.

They really should ask for ID etc but I guess what do they care, they have the commission let the thieves try doing a dodgy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back