Aug 8, 2006
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
a fun fact for all...
we paid $6 to register for the GF ballot yesterday
Richmond members are only being charged $5 today

i want my $2 back! :think:

I got my registration barcode as a club 5 member, but didn't get an email with a barcode for my son who has a Legends membership ... been trying to contact the club directly (instead of the generic email) to see if there is a solution. There used to be a direct contact for Club 5 members and I'm emailed them, but there's no response.

Anyone know who a direct contact is within the club that deals with this?

a fun fact for all...
we paid $6 to register for the GF ballot yesterday
Richmond members are only being charged $5 today

i want my $2 back! :think:

You get what you pay for

#value

wello

Senior List
Dec 1, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last year virtually everyone who applied got GF tickets - suspect that'll be a bit different this year :tearsofjoy:

bencoop

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
So what’s the deal for the prelim? Will be get 95+? How does ticket allocation work, obviously GWS don’t have a lot of members and when Richmond played them in the 2017 prelim it was full of Richmond supporters so do we get allocated more here or do we buy the GWS reserve? I wonder if members will get to buy two tickets with one barcode?

Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
So what’s the deal for the prelim? Will be get 95+? How does ticket allocation work, obviously GWS don’t have a lot of members and when Richmond played them in the 2017 prelim it was full of Richmond supporters so do we get allocated more here or do we buy the GWS reserve? I wonder if members will get to buy two tickets with one barcode?

We might be able to grab 2 tickets for each finals eligible membership.

Similar to semi-final last year.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Prelim tickets won’t be an issue at least lol

Hoping the Pies supporters really show up in big numbers but I don’t see it. Horrible weather forecast for Saturday.

I reckon 80k at absolute best case scenario, but given the weather, I’m expecting closer to 65-70k

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
So with it being GWS you’d suggest even waiting for general public sales you can still purchase tickets.

If one prefers to go with quite a few of a group together it might just be to buy them all at once.

Risk seems minimal.

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Prelim tickets won’t be an issue at least lol

Hoping the Pies supporters really show up in big numbers but I don’t see it. Horrible weather forecast for Saturday.

I reckon 80k at absolute best case scenario, but given the weather, I’m expecting closer to 65-70k
I don't think we'll get the neutral turnout like there was in Richmond vs GWS in 2017 given that was the only match in Melbourne that weekend, and like you say the forecast for Saturday.
But I think Pies fans will turn up in big numbers. For many supporters its the last chance to see the team in 2019 and 4:35 is a family friendly time slot.

When are prelim tickets on sale?
Preliminary Final 1 | Collingwood v GWS Giants | MCG
Competing Club Members | 9am - 1pm, Tuesday September 17 AEST
AFL Members | 11am, Tuesday September 17 AEST
General Public | 2pm, Tuesday September 17 AEST

MayneSpudHunter

Senior List
May 9, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Greece NT Kalloni FC
What happens if I didn't receive a message from the pies for the ballot date? I'm a legends member do I just miss out if we make it all the way?

Back