List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

His numbers at VFL were better than most and deserved of a chance at AFL level.

The club has said we have too many of his type and he has been squeezed out. He is pissed off because he improved his game and still didn’t get a run.

HTF he is behind others on our list has me stuffed.

Rice just too slow and no tank.

Young never up to it so no surprise there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the one game he got showed his class. Had 2 shots on goal with 1 leg.

Also regards to Brown. We have plenty of options down back but how many good ones. Still played a good season, hasn't been pushed out yet by ability, only age

Sorry to offend the crew but I don't think White showed as much as people think. We also don't know how he trains or responds to coaches. I recon the people directly involved with him who are paid to make these decisions probably made the right one.
Also stats in the seconds are misleading when you kick out nearly every time after a point. I saw about 7 games this year. Nice vfl player but has no afl tricks. He could only play ahead a savage on a consistent basis and whilst I don’t rate savage he clearly has white covered

Also stats in the seconds are misleading when you kick out nearly every time after a point. I saw about 7 games this year. Nice vfl player but has no afl tricks. He could only play ahead a savage on a consistent basis and whilst I don’t rate savage he clearly has white covered

Savage is at the very least solid, you definitely don't want a downgrade on him.

2 week delay to his pre season, calm down old man.
Didn't they say at the start of last pre season that he would be training with main group in 2 weeks LOL

He is a Disaster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we have removed seven players off our seniors list.

With the five recent incoming trades, that leaves two spots. Upgrade Wilkie and draft one player in the NAB draft.
Actually with Steven, Acres and Bruce also leaving, 9 senior players (Bruce, Steven, Acres, White, Young, Rice, Longer, Pierce, Armitage, Row is a rookie) have come off the senior list. 5 coming in.. That leaves 4 spots, upgrading Wilkie then draft 3.

Last edited:
Time will tell, he was bloody handy when he came in. I can fret about like a grump or I can stay hopeful.
He was very good for those 5 games

Actually we with Steven and Bruce also leaving, 9 senior players have come off the senior list. 5 coming in.. That leaves 4 spots, upgrading Wilkie then draft 3

We also have to upgrade Joyce I think.

Match a bid (or draft) Biggy.

1 live pick. Hopefully on a senior bodied ruckman.

Does anyone else feel we could have kept 56 and picked up Butler as DFA? That would have given us 2 picks in 3rd round in draft and put us in better position overall. Its good being a reasonable club and have that image or we could be more smarter..

So far with the ins/outs we have 4 list spots

Out: Longer, Pierce, Armo, Rowe, Acres, Bruce, Steven, White, Newnes and rice (most likely)

In: Howard, Ryder, Hill, Jones and Butler, Wilkie (upgrade)

Correct me if I am wrong but does that mean we will use 2 x picks on draft plus Wilkie and 2 in rookie draft?
Probably not after Carlton missed out on Paply.

It’s a shame about Brandon White, I feel like he definitely could have made it if given a few more opportunities
Maybe you're overrating him Richo didn't think so and Ratts thinks the same LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back