2019 Fixture released

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t understand how the AFL plays the fairness card with the draw while it goes ahead and gives Richmond a dream and North a nightmare.

Christ.

Don't see how Richmond's is a 'dream'. They are always going to play the majority of games at the MCG, and they were guaranteed to play Carlton twice no matter how good or s**t the clubs are, and the other double ups are quite tough.

Round four derby could be firey. First time Gaff will play at home for us after rejecting big money offers to return home. Sizeable Dockers contingent will be gunning for him because of the Bradshaw hit. Saturday night game too, which is very rare for a Derby in the last decade.
I reckon the last derby that was a night game would have been the one where Sandi had his lung punctured. Must have been many years since both derbies were night games

Round four derby could be firey. First time Gaff will play at home for us after rejecting big money offers to return home. Sizeable Dockers contingent will be gunning for him because of the Bradshaw hit. Saturday night game too, which is very rare for a Derby in the last decade.
Embarrassing afl schedule that knowing gaffs return. Circus act

Don't see how Richmond's is a 'dream'. They are always going to play the majority of games at the MCG, and they were guaranteed to play Carlton twice no matter how good or s**t the clubs are, and the other double ups are quite tough.

Great reply to a miserable fan, who's club is in serious decline. Return games against Coll & Melb (top 4 2018), GWS (5/6th), Port (were 11-4 before falling away). Only Carlton would be considered below par.

Some people just whinge for the sake of it.

Side note, but thank you West Coast fans for not being insufferable the last few months. Richmond fans, take notes.

Us Richmond fans were only insufferable because a large contingent of oppo fans unfairly ridiculed our flag. There has not been any of that towards the Eagles (rightly so, by the way).

Us Richmond fans were only insufferable because a large contingent of oppo fans unfairly ridiculed our flag. There has not been any of that towards the Eagles (rightly so, by the way).
Blame shifting is fun.

Every premiership has people looking to diminish the achievement, because people are campaigners. Likely Richmond supporters just took it far too heavily to heart.

For what it’s worth, my posting at kaiser is facetious and not my actual belief, but it manifests because he is just such an insufferable prat.

I reckon the last derby that was a night game would have been the one where Sandi had his lung punctured. Must have been many years since both derbies were night games
Just looked it up, only three of the last 24 derbies weren’t afternoon games with one twilight and two night games. The only season there’s ever been two night derbies was 2005.

Embarrassing afl schedule that knowing gaffs return. Circus act
Yeah they love playing up the controversies and stories for ratings, this one should have been handled differently.

You're struggling hard to bring up the 2016 PF, I get that. Not hard to see I was referring to H/A games.It does, of course, make absolutely no sense to compare with finals.

Wasnt being a smart alec bringing up the 2016 prelim just talking non derby ground records. If we are talking h&a i'm surprised that the game you quoted being 2016 v eagles holds the record as that got less than 11k. Didnt a visit from the Pies, Bombers or Tigers get more than that?

Blame shifting is fun.

Every premiership has people looking to diminish the achievement, because people are campaigners. Likely Richmond supporters just took it far too heavily to heart.

For what it’s worth, my posting at kaiser is facetious and not my actual belief, but it manifests because he is just such an insufferable prat.
A like for the far too uncommon use of "prat"

Wasnt being a smart alec bringing up the 2016 prelim just talking non derby ground records. If we are talking h&a i'm surprised that the game you quoted being 2016 v eagles holds the record as that got less than 11k. Didnt a visit from the Pies, Bombers or Tigers get more than that?
Typo, I meant to type 2017

5th easiest as ranked by CD who used POINT DIFFERENTIAL as their ranking system and therefore had Geelong as a top 4 side?

Yeh real accurate hahahahahaha

Yep geelong got two minnows at home in a row and kicked goals at will, then came to play melb in a final and struggled to score.

I’ve seen some draw rankings which always look sick at the end of the year but this champion data one is pure poo.
Even more laughable is McClure on the radio reading it out almost verbatim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s funny how quickly that board turned. Before the latter stages of 2017 I actually enjoyed being on the Richmond board and having a chat. Now it’s a sewer. A salty sewer at the moment but still a sewer.
I agree.
It's a real shame.
Some posters on the board are still on cloud nine and haven't entered reality yet.

So what I’ve taken out of this thread is that no opposition teams have hard draws.
Carlton don’t get to play Carlton in theirs so I rate that one pretty hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back