2019 Fixture released

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL that's cute, put a caveat on a stat to make it look worse.

The funniest part being you support Richmond, a team who won no finals matches for how long prior to 2017?

Love pie supporters like yourself. You laugh at our 35 years of poor results yet ignore your drought was nearly twice as long and the majority of your flags were won when most were using gas to light there homes and before 1990, your prior flag was when the Germans were getting freaky in Poland lol

Exactly why i didn't want them to win in 2017, because I knew that was how they would react. And the fact they still are over 12 months later is case in point.
Collingwood will be tested this yr if the draw has any influence and I don't think we will be reminded for some time how they celebrated a Premiership. so you should be reasonably safe with such a comment..

Collingwood will be tested this yr if the draw has any influence and I don't think we will be reminded for some time how they celebrated a Premiership. so you should be reasonably safe with such a comment..
I don’t mind being tested.

If we are exposed so be it. I personally don’t think we will be.

Our last home game against them was in 2010 and only second since 2005, that is a tad unusual.

Bit like we have played your mob at the G since 2012?

It's just in the name. Like I said, has any Melbourne fan been unable to attend because it is an Essendon home game and Melbourne's 'away' allocation has been sold out, or something like that?

It's just in the name. Like I said, has any Melbourne fan been unable to attend because it is an Essendon home game and Melbourne's 'away' allocation has been sold out, or something like that?

Some of them yes as the allocation would have been for other games, just like some Bomber members may not be able to attend next year.

Some of them yes as the allocation would have been for other games, just like some Bomber members may not be able to attend next year.
Being an MCG game it's unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round four derby could be firey. First time Gaff will play at home for us after rejecting big money offers to return home. Sizeable Dockers contingent will be gunning for him because of the Bradshaw hit. Saturday night game too, which is very rare for a Derby in the last decade.

you dont play north away which is good. gaff would cop it there.

Thought their draw was pretty good

It is good from a footy point of view (if you ignore champion data's stupid ratings this time around), but far from ideal from a commercial point of view. Home games we usually draw decent crowds to have been removed, and not replaced with equivalents, and I think that is largely what Kennett is complaining about. Personally I'd rather have the draw optimised for wins than gate takings, so I'm pretty happy with it. Even if AFL managed to give us double ups against 5 teams of which we had only beaten one this year, as I like our chances of winning some of the double ups at the MCG, such GWS who are s**t there and we usually only ever play up in Sydney. We only just lost to WC at Etihad last year, so hopefully MCG helps there too. In any case, if we lose every game to Brisbane and North again we don't deserve to be around during finals.

Thought their draw was pretty good
It’s a good draw for projected wins and losses, but commercially the club would be pissed with 5 of their 6 fri/sat night games being away games, and that prior to the re-jig we hosted the Dogs at Marvel stadium.

Singular games against Richmond, Collingwood, Melbourne, Sydney, Essendon, Crows and Port is pretty good though.

Love pie supporters like yourself. You laugh at our 35 years of poor results yet ignore your drought was nearly twice as long and the majority of your flags were won when most were using gas to light there homes and before 1990, your prior flag was when the Germans were getting freaky in Poland lol
You really should scrub up on history.

Thank You Frigg’n AFL!
Renewed My Adelaide Crows Interstate Membership a week before the fixture released.... I get only 3 games, 2 at Docklands and 1 at MCG!

I asked does this give me admission to Geelong and Ballarat and the answer was NO!

Happy with Freo's draw. Potential to start the season off on a high (North - H, Suns - A, Saints - H).

Our double up aren't terrible either. Would think we could claim 8pts from each of Saints and Doggies, split the double ups against Port and Essendon. Eagles obviously the toughest double up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back