Roast 2019 Fixture

Will we get more games Interstate or at Marvel Stadium?

• Interstate

Votes: 47 75.8%
  • Marvel Stadium

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is the AFL is stubborn, they are obsessed with having the same teams on the same set dates and not even for one year waiver from that, it's this stubbornness that leads to fixture sameness and shitness every year.

Richmond v Carlton in round 1 on a thursday every ******* year has grown old and i for one am over it, you want to put interest back into seasons, all they have to do is change it up and stop playing the same teams on the same set dates. I want to play someone different in round 1.
Me too...
Freaks me out now playing R1 with the maggots/AFL playing fast and loose with the rule changes...we have become their trial guinea pigs...
Time for a change...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blt series 2019

Match 1

Sunday, March 3
Richmond v Melbourne
Deakin Reserve (Shepparton)
4.40pm EDT

Match 2
Saturday, March 9
Hawthorn v Richmond
UTAS Stadium (Launceston)
7.10 pm EDT

what happened to AFLSEX ?
Great, going to Shitmania

blt series 2019

Match 1

Sunday, March 3
Richmond v Melbourne
Deakin Reserve (Shepparton)
4.40pm EDT

Match 2
Saturday, March 9
Hawthorn v Richmond
UTAS Stadium (Launceston)
7.10 pm EDT

what happened to AFLSEX ?

GoDees grand final

dees and hawks will be premiership favourites when they beat us in the nob cup

Can’t be ****ed with 2019 gonna be s**t ,it will be like watching basketball , up /down /up down the field the whole game, *******s the AFL . Lol won’t be surprised if crowd starts chanting , defense clap clap clap

Can’t be ****** with 2019 gonna be s**t ,it will be like watching basketball , up /down /up down the field the whole game, *******s the AFL . Lol won’t be surprised if crowd starts chanting , defense clap clap clap
It won't be that bad dude, in fact you will barely notice any change at all.

Can’t be ****** with 2019 gonna be s**t ,it will be like watching basketball , up /down /up down the field the whole game, *******s the AFL . Lol won’t be surprised if crowd starts chanting , defense clap clap clap

I look forward to your many posts in every match day thread and every preview thread

you can be ****ed and you know it

Back