Preview 2019 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

It was just pointed out to me that, according to the official fixture list from the club, our home games in Sydney are to be played at the “Sydney Showground Stadium” - no mention anywhere of “Spotless”.

Hmmmmm.......

It was just pointed out to me that, according to the official fixture list from the club, our home games in Sydney are to be played at the “Sydney Showground Stadium” - no mention anywhere of “Spotless”.

Hmmmmm.......
I saw that, and on the AFL list. I wonder if Spotless's naming rights are up for renewal. As the stadium sponsor not sure ut's a matter for the club.

I saw that, and on the AFL list. I wonder if Spotless's naming rights are up for renewal. As the stadium sponsor not sure ut's a matter for the club.

Pretty sure the club facilitates the sponsorship because the Skoda and Spotless announcements in the past have been hand in hand with the club.

Hard to completely rate the draw at the moment but IMO the first half is very hard but it does depend on what happens to the Swans and Hawks as both could have down seasons looking at the lists at the moment
3 games at the MCG is great for the club and also the timing of the 6 day breaks is good, after rd 1 and also leading into a home game v the Suns. the stretch from reds 17-20 will be hard with Tigers@MCG Pies@home Port@away then Swans@home. 2 trips to Adelaide could be a worry depending on the teams form but the club won both games there this year so a repeat would be great. If Cameron and Greene stay on the park I see 5 games as opportunities for big bags, 2 v GC, Freo and Saints in Canberra and Carlton at home and Cameron will be glad the club doesn't travel to the Gabba
The draw looks like it will draw big crowds to the home games and are the sunday games good for bigger crowds? i only count 1 night game at home which is the fir day night in Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back