Fantasy 2019 Fleaflicker Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that it's my business to tell the commish what to do, but I will anyway, don't leave this one too late J, remembering this league is a 10 round marathon. šŸ™ƒ

Not that it's my business to tell the commish what to do, but I will anyway, don't leave this one too late J, remembering this league is a 10 round marathon. šŸ™ƒ

I can start it now,let me know everyone.

I know some people get moody when they have too many going at once and can't get maximum value from there Ultimate Fantasy Football Draft Kits.

If you can hold off till tomorrow that would be better. I've got night shift tonight so I'll only hold things up.

All good.

Tomorrow morning is fine even if it 'officially' kicks off tonight.

Draft going about as well as I thought it would with BPG picking second.
Isnt he a mod on this board? Very rarely around if so (I could be wrong). Not that it needs much modding really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see two RBs were taken 1 and 2 so I went with another.

I can undo? Changed pick because I can.

Pretty sure our settings from day dot in this league have been you can change your mind as many times as you want until the next person picks.

Lol at picking a QB in this league at #3 especially when you already have Luck..I wish bgt was around straight away to pick and you got stuck with Murray.

Luck and Dak. I was still content with it because I hate all the options
I'd much rather take a flyer on someone than a QB who will good, one starter per team in non salary cap league = zero trade value, even for star QBs.

J Shuttlesworth ..hey mate, I want to draft Fant but I've got the max number of TEs allowable on my current roster, I tried to cut ASJ to free up a spot but I'm unable as the rosters are on lockdown at the mo..if you could be so kind to do that for me Mr. Commish <3

J Shuttlesworth ..hey mate, I want to draft Fant but I've got the max number of TEs allowable on my current roster, I tried to cut ASJ to free up a spot but I'm unable as the rosters are on lockdown at the mo..if you could be so kind to do that for me Mr. Commish <3

I was awfully close to taking Fant... thank your lucky stars, son...

GreyWind, if you're ready to pick and want to keep this draft moving, I can take ur player if it isn't a TE and you draft Fant for me, we will make a trade when possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back