Fantasy 2019 Fleaflicker Dynasty League Discussion

Just have to pick someone else. Should have cut a TE :p

Since the commish refuses to help ( 😝 ) i made a pick to keep us moving, you're up GreyWind ...Noah Fant is all yours now

Since the commish refuses to help ( 😝 ) i made a pick to keep us moving, you're up GreyWind ...Noah Fant is all yours now

It doesnt let you make roster edits once the draft has been started.

It doesnt let you make roster edits once the draft has been started.

Yes I know I was hoping you might have been able to, all good, I marked ASJ as keeper when he was on NEs roster, hadnt checked my keeper's since then, live and learn

Yes I know I was hoping you might have been able to, all good, I marked ASJ as keeper when he was on NEs roster, hadnt checked my keeper's since then, live and learn

Yeah, nope sorry not even me.

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Is it possible to save an auto pick list in the site? This is the second time I thought I had saved an auto pick only to log on and find no pick was made and I had to select manually.

If we can't enter an auto pick list in the site, I will send GG.exe or someone a list of my picks so that things keep moving when I am on the clock.

Sorry for the delay.

Feel free to give me a pre-draft list BeinPurplenGreen and I can just pick for you when you come up along the way.

Is it possible to save an auto pick list in the site? This is the second time I thought I had saved an auto pick only to log on and find no pick was made and I had to select manually.

If we can't enter an auto pick list in the site, I will send GG.exe or someone a list of my picks so that things keep moving when I am on the clock.

Sorry for the delay.

I do enjoy the hurry ups from mr weeks to draft while the league you manage sits idle and never gets a full season in because it drafts so late.

Theyre the most rarest of all hurry ups

Mar 31, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
BeinPurplenGreen

tictok.gif

Back